forum

Mapping Contest For Supporter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Remi-
Hey there! I'm Remi, and I've just started an Osu mapping contest for Osu Supporter. This contest will be judged based on 3 key factors, Playability, Creativity, and Effort which will all add up to a total of 15 points. The top 3 submissions will each be individually crowned Osu supporter for their amazing beatmaps. You are not limited to map choice. All participants will have their map judgements recorded and posted to YouTube unless I am told otherwise. Every person will be shouted out and given their respectable credit in the video, and in an edited version of this Topic. Once the document reaches 20 responses all rankings will be released, as well as the supporters. To join the contest, answer the questions on this google doc (https://forms.gle/B3uUpq1Zh8dNP12H9 or https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjrWql-Q3ADUOdvWIdBNbwYnsvjabtTTEctIfZfflgbFiX-A/viewform?usp=sf_link). I will be hosting an interview with each person on their mapping choices in hope to increase the fame of a new mapping style (OPTIONAL). Reply on this post to indicate your entry. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns using my discord Remi-#6969. Best of luck to everyone who decides to participate and remember no matter what you place you are a winner just based on the fact you had enough confidence to participate in the first place. MERRY XMAS 2021!
M3ts1s
free supporter :D
I'm in
aiq

Remi- wrote:

You are not limited to map choice, however, if you map Start Again you will get an extra point boost of 1. Mapping Start Again will increase the maximum number of points to 16 and will increase your score by 1. Mapping the longer version as opposed to the short version will increase your points by 0.5
ClevelandsMyBro

Aiq wrote:

Remi- wrote:

You are not limited to map choice, however, if you map Start Again you will get an extra point boost of 1. Mapping Start Again will increase the maximum number of points to 16 and will increase your score by 1. Mapping the longer version as opposed to the short version will increase your points by 0.5
i wanna know why?
Zelzatter Zero

Aiq wrote:

Remi- wrote:

oh god, thanks for pointing it out.

I'm not gonna join but let's see how this one will played out
Topic Starter
Remi-

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Aiq wrote:

Remi- wrote:

i wanna know why?
Mapping the longer version separates the good mappers who put more effort into their maps from the bad mappers who put less time and effort into their maps.
aiq

Remi- wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Aiq wrote:

Remi- wrote:

i wanna know why?
Mapping the longer version separates the good mappers who put more effort into their maps from the bad mappers who put less time and effort into their maps.
this is a red flag and a half.
Topic Starter
Remi-

Aiq wrote:

Remi- wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Aiq wrote:

Remi- wrote:

i wanna know why?
this is a red flag and a half.
I edited my topic, you were right it doesn't make sense.
Sophie Twilight
May I know how many maps can one submit for this, and is it fine if they are unrankable as long they are playable?
Topic Starter
Remi-

- Mahiro - wrote:

May I know how many maps can one submit for this, and is it fine if they are unrankable as long they are playable?
You may only submit one map, and it doesn't need to be rankable. Thanks for asking!
Whistle_Python
i am in
for fun
a
- Equestria -
the deadline?
Sophie Twilight

-LuvFuu- wrote:

the deadline?
need to know this too, I'm puzzled on whether to submit the ones I've already finished or the one I'm currently working on (latter is more fun and better mapping imo, also closer to my mapping style)
PentagonGlxy
ill join!
Topic Starter
Remi-

- Mahiro - wrote:

-LuvFuu- wrote:

the deadline?
need to know this too, I'm puzzled on whether to submit the ones I've already finished or the one I'm currently working on (latter is more fun and better mapping imo, also closer to my mapping style)
the deadline is infinite until the google form gets 20 submissions
Topic Starter
Remi-

PentagonGlxy wrote:

ill join!
Ok, Amazing!. Message me on Osu, Discord, Or submit the form with your finished product. Also, just to make it clear, you can enter this contest on any mode! I decided to mention this, as I see you mainly map taiko.
-Krilia-
i'm in
looks fun
bboybrian
entered~
VP757
entered
Nico B
intersting, I'm intersted

I'm joining
Vidrogue
how do u send a map. entered
PentagonGlxy

Remi- wrote:

PentagonGlxy wrote:

ill join!
Ok, Amazing!. Message me on Osu, Discord, Or submit the form with your finished product. Also, just to make it clear, you can enter this contest on any mode! I decided to mention this, as I see you mainly map taiko.
actually i take a break in taiko, so i decided to map std instead