forum

Your current fav isekai anime?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OmnixPoke
My current fav isekai= Mushoku Tensei (buz of the arc and art styles)
THAT_otaku
Haven't seen many cause its not really my genre yaknow but IMO the best isekai/my fav is RE:Zero
Machiavellian
It's kind of hard to choose, but probably overlord though I really haven't watched that many isekai as I thought I have lol
Julian_Kaiser
I don't really like most isekai's "in another world with my smartphone", "shield hero" "zero no tsukaima"
but what seemed interesting to me was Rezero, especially with the ability that was given to the hero.
The idea of Return by Death was such a unique take that the moment I thought of dropping the anime thinking it would progress without the main character, it inspired me to continue watching it.
Patatitta
watched konosuba S1 I did not enjoy it at all, so I never watched isekai again, so konosuba S1 because it's the only one i've seen
AccountWontWork
I don't really like any right now but I liked SAO when I was a kid. now a days it makes me cringe trying to watch one episode.
Julian_Kaiser

AccountWontWork wrote:

I don't really like any right now but I liked SAO when I was a kid. now a days it makes me cringe trying to watch one episode.
Is SAO even isekai?
dugail
Angel Beats
NotDens
Still Angel Beats! ngl. It just hit me so fking long literelly.
AccountWontWork

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

AccountWontWork wrote:

Is SAO even isekai?
Kinda yes
Neigdoig
I'd say High School DxD. I've seen the entire series, starting in August of 2017 I believe.
Aympaw
Re:zero, considering Rem is my waifu heh.
Minami
Re:zero!
raszka
mushoku is my all time fav isekai novel but its hard to reenact its greatness in anime, so lets go overlord. its hard to be unique in such a specific genre but uh, yeah
Stomiks
Youjo Senki for me. It's basically a loli fighting in the military.
norizon
Kinda hard to pick as I do enjoy isekai anime generally. Imma just pick one that hasn't got mentioned: Hamefura
DixeyDo
Mushoku Tensei
Neigdoig
High School DxD, even though it's been a minute since I've last seen anything of it.
Puppet
i realy liked angel beats its a great anime
Neigdoig
High School DxD is a Harem Isekai anime, which happened to be my fave for a long time. Nowadays, I've stopped watching anime for vtubers instead.
verysademon
Not really my favorite genre but: That time I got reincarnated into a slime is probably my favorite if I had to pick.
show more