show more
ghoulybits

keremaru wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Ghouly so this is the man you swore to follow

I’m disappointed
I swore that before this thread went to shit. Don't blame me
this thread was already egoism incarnate the moment it was conceived. it was always in shit, and it swam in its own fecal matter while eating and infinitely producing more of it
furthermore:
Yeah but it was mildly entertaining with effort put in, which is more than 99% of posts on here. Now it's just... yeah
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

JustABeginner wrote:

Buddy, that's a sigma male.
mmmmmmmmm almost
sigma male is all about grindset and sacrificing everything for the grind to unrealistic preportions
the only thing i sacrifice are my troops, never my lust or material greed

JustABeginner wrote:

I thought you're one of the well-known.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea, if you're cool enough

JustABeginner wrote:

And I that's my opinion.
And I my opinion is that anyone that has a differing opinion from me should not be allowed an opinion

---------------------------------------------------------

bobthaboy wrote:

you can't see my face 'cause it's not on my pfp r-tard
lmao i have watched too much south park, "Make Love Not Warcraft" is such a good episode
keremaru
ALERT!
This thread has officially reached 「LOCKABLE STATUS」. Any further posts will be the future and present of this thread. Make quality out of this utter shit!
or something like that w
JustABeginner
I hereby apologised for my actions too, causing him to be this triggered.
Sorry there, bud.
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

ghoulybits wrote:

Yeah but it was mildly entertaining with effort put in, which is more than 99% of posts on here. Now it's just... yeah
true
i expected the community to be a bit more funnier and be able to bounce off of and reflect my own humor, but i think the most fun i've had here was making that gif of my pfp dodging the knives LMAO (aside from the creation of the post which i took a couple hours on)
but mama bobby didn't raise any quitters
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

JustABeginner wrote:

causing him to be this triggered.
who him
keremaru

ghoulybits wrote:

keremaru wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Ghouly so this is the man you swore to follow

I’m disappointed
I swore that before this thread went to shit. Don't blame me
this thread was already egoism incarnate the moment it was conceived. it was always in shit, and it swam in its own fecal matter while eating and infinitely producing more of it
furthermore:
true, it did hinge on the border of "haha funny cringe", "look guys he used caps lock unironically xd" and similar feels that provided a childish nostalgia, but then it went serious and ironically placed the narrative from a delusional eighth grader in anime, to a guy who literally tried to climb the world tree in his first hour of life in OT
ShinRun

bobthaboy wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Australians are like, top of the ecosystem, dude.
hm, please, remind me. i said it was a dog-eat-dog world, and that i am a wolf.
let's see what google, ONE OF THE COMPANIES IVE WORKED ON, has to say about aUsTRalIa

hm, that's strange... all they have are... dingos. or, should i say, the dungos? ANOTHER POOPY-SOUNDING WORD, typical!
And I am Chinese

I eat both dogs and wolfs so get on your knees
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

keremaru wrote:

to a guy who literally tried to climb the world tree in his first hour of life in OT
i went off-topic from the off-topic
that was the meme, we have fun here.
JustABeginner

bobthaboy wrote:

JustABeginner wrote:

causing him to be this triggered.
who him
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

ShinRun wrote:

I eat both dogs and wolfs so get on your knees
aye
AYE
AYE THAT'S ON THAT DISGUSTING LEVEL
NO YOU WILL NOT EAT ME OUT

NOT INTO THAT
NotRaffi
So basically what keremaru said is something like "If you stick to the retard it'll be funny"
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

NotRaffi wrote:

So basically what keremaru said is something like "If you stick to the retard it'll be funny"
honestly based

is your signature made from osu!skills?
NotRaffi

bobthaboy wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

honestly based

is your signature made from osu!skills?
Nah it's from the banner of mirageCollab
ColdTooth

bobthaboy wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

also dino pfp = scalie = furry
reptiles dont have fur dumbass
google any reptile. no fur. none.
idiot detected, opinion disregarded.

sidenote, my pfp is a dinosaur because dinosaurs are cool
your pfp is a furry because you are a furry
quoted from your bio
cool, so we're going to completely ignore the fact that scalies are a subsection of furries, even if they have no fur, they are still technically a part of the furry community, it's been debated countless times across multiple platforms

Actually, let's just analyze something a little further, since this thread is probably close to a graveyard, because you lack the knowledge of the furry community, and how there are more subsections than fingers and toes on your limbs, I'm going to let you in on a small secret.

After hours, days, weeks, years even, of debating over this small topic, going from every furry discord server I frequent, the term "furry" is a broad term that means being attracted to anthropomorphic animals. While backing up the sources of "haha discord server funne", I even frequent a few other popular furry sites that even include scalie under the umbrella. In a casual sense, they are considered a sub-section of furries, since furries can mean alot of things. They branched out to other subsections, including pokefurs (oh my, guess what I am!), digifurs, and even people who like bugs. We also got bronies.

Alright, maybe the last one was a slight joke, but literally everyone I asked stated that scalies fall under the furry category. Whether you believe them or not, is completely up to you, but it goes without saying that a large portion back up each others statements, saying that they do. I even asked close scalie friends, and every one of them even stated the same thing, though one was in denial, but he didn't really mind that people called him a furry, he just prefered "scalie", but still agreed to me that they are under the umbrella of the term "furries".

Backing up a bit to you calling me a furry, yeah? So what? I've been here for 9 years doing my best and keeping stability over the forums and you're here thinking you have control over everything. Just because my pfp is a furry, specifically an Alolan Vulpix, which is an alternate ice version of the Kantonian Vulpix, which comes from Pokemon, doesn't mean my opinion is invalid in any sense. Being a furry for over a decade has actually put me in a better place than where I was, and honestly I can't fuckin' complain. Pretty much half the people you talk to probably are furries, especially in the closet, you just don't know it, or haven't been exposed to it yet. Most furries that have been in this forums have been somewhat ridiculed out, or have completely left OT entirely because of how toxic it can be. But I legit don't give a shit about what people think about me, oh no, being a furry, waaaah. Grow some balls. Find a better argument on this reasoning, maybe write an essay here explaining your reasoning, cause everyone here except for your close friends simping over you think you aren't even valid enough for an overlord position, let alone citizen of OT itself. Barely 20% of the people here that frequent OT aren't even playing anymore, or don't even play standard.

Take a good look at the history of OT, and try to figure out where you stand amongst the others, myself including. I have to deal with people like weebs and kpop-stans but their opinions on certain topics outside of what they like are actually more useful than people who believe in American ideologies. So next time you want to say I have an invalid reason, especially on what I think a furry is, make sure you know what you're talking about.
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

ColdTooth wrote:

cool, so
im ADD i aint readin that, go write a book or sumn
ColdTooth

bobthaboy wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

cool, so
im ADD i aint readin that, go write a book or sumn
then don't go prancing around pretending you have power, i only wrote 5 paragraphs sheesh
ShinRun
You know it’s bad when ColdTooth write a whole essay on how wrong you are
Ymir
This should have ended ages ago, but that essay should do it.
you are a furry, bobby
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

ColdTooth wrote:

i only wrote 5 paragraphs sheesh
i'll write you a haiku because ez:

how to say i'm right:
do in less than twenty words.
PS: did your mom
abraker
woah haven't seen such high quality baiting in a looooong time. Prob not since Railey.

Anyway, a shocking too many people took the bait and now we are treading on verge of absolute braincell collapse. I am gonna lock this and declare Bobby here king of this thread.