WHY I AM BETTER THAN PEPPY

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

i am a high powered frequency player! played osu many years and achieved far ranks and not to be brag but i am good at the game.
i have beaten players, big intimiadating players, the likes of which you cant even imagine, with my own fists.
im many qualifications and im the guys you want to follow for the next few year I KNOW.

--------------------
<-- what this place could begin to look like this me around B)
--------------------

WHERE TO START???
oh, i know!
_____

REASON NUMBER ONE

i make the money, i am a business dealer:
click here
when peppy the osu created the supporter and everone paid money to supported game the money donatred and pepy make the money and is rich and the game is going well been around fifteen years lazer in development lots of money from donation on free game a peppy is rich
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
osu is free and cost money to run on server. if i maked all that money from donations i would shut down osu PERMENANTLY and buy a REAL LIFE DINOAUR! osu is a good game, a great game, and all around a good game. we sell it to google for a billion dollar i make game $59.99 and DLC content. money is up in the world and i am on the throne! jeff bezos is my BITCH

--------------------
<-- what i look like kinda
--------------------
and side note!: lazer is spelt "laser" stuped.
_____

RREASON NUMBER ONE

my name is much coolero:
click here
do you know have any idea what word PEPPY sounds like?!???!?!?! .....well, i going you THREE HINT:
  1. ONE!. it' sticky
  2. TWO!!!!. it's brown
  3. AND THREE:. but it isnt a stick!
PEPPY?!?!? sounda bit more like POOPY!!!! who would name thereself after FECES?. that is DISGUSTING, UNDIGNIFIED, HORRIFIC, and absolutely WRETCHED!
i am bob, bob tha boy! bob is short for bobby! and it sound like BOOBY!BOOOOBIESS!!!! I AM BETTER BY DEFAULT BECAUSE BOOB SARE AWESOME AND POOP ITS NATSY! boob are objectively better and anime girl

--------------------
<-- take a peppy oops i mean a poopy in here hehehehhehheeeheeheheeh.
--------------------
_____

REASON NUMBER TWO

peppy is a beta male:
click here
he will let you walk all over him! if you post thread say peppy bad, he will say "im sorry i understand" and even let slide!
i am dictator! if i see bad post about me i would ban user from the game EVER! if i see anyone slander my name i will contect ATTOURNEY GENERAL if you do not stop thanks
i rember the last time someone said something mean to me oooh i was so mad, they said i was bad at taiko... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

--------------------
<-- here is the main differences
--------------------
_____

REASON NUMBER THREE

i am a natural born leader:
click here
i have worked on many projects many big names, and you maybe even have heard of them. oh, just to name a few:
YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, WINDOWS, APPLE, and to top it all off i am a multi-million billionare with. don't just take my word for it, why don't you directly ask the head CEO of youtube and microsoft for my name? i increased the companys income by a whole six times, yea i'm rich. i take RISKS and have created many long-term health problems in the working environemnt for short-term profits, THOUSANDS hospitalized. it's a dog-eat-dog world, and I am a WOLF. MANY job requests people BEGGING ME to be on their team. and i tell them no

--------------------
<-- EVIDENCE: what a picture of me and bill gates look like kinda
--------------------
_____

REASON NUMBER FOUR

im a best friend:
click here
im a friend. a friend of many! every day i log on i see big smiles. i smile back!
to those of you who are my friends before i blew up, you are. BIG. MAN.
To learn more, click here.arn more, click here.

--------------------
<-- me and my friends. yes they are rich! but it's okay you can add me as friend too even if youre poor
--------------------
_____

i believe i have made my point exceptionally clear! now, it is time for phase two:
_____

PHASE TWO

WHY I SHOULD BE KING OF OSU:
1. no competition. who am i paired up against, peppy? what has he done for osu again? that's right, NOTHING! I WILL LEAD US TO GREATNESS!!!!
2. when i grow up i am going to become president of america and make mexico the 51th state
3. i deserve a percentage of all the profits that osu makes or else i have good connections with powerful lawyers
4. i am an dependent journalist (if my excelent writing hasnt convininced you yet), which means you all can depend on me!

AND, if reason whether or not
THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY!!!, i am not applying to be the king, i am telling you that i am and that it's ok.
already i am the NEW KING of osu as declared by me (because im epic). my first decree is that people who comment on this thread are TOLERABLE CITIZENS you're welcome goodbye
igorsprite
quality 👏
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

igorsprite wrote:

quality 👏
appreciated, tolerable citizen
keremaru
you forget one thing:

peppy lives in australia and therefore can kick your ass with his pinky alone

not even I, kere, Captain of the legendary assault fleet, the Passion Orange Guava, would ever consider raising even a molecule against peppy
nor any australian for that matter
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

keremaru wrote:

you forget one thing:

peppy lives in australia and therefore can kick your ass with his pinky alone

not even I, kere, Captain of the legendary assault fleet, the Passion Orange Guava, would ever consider raising even a molecule against peppy
nor any australian for that matter
greetings, untolerable citizen

i'd like to see him try

let's not forget what i said at the beginning of this post:

bobthaboy wrote:

i have beaten players, big intimiadating players, the likes of which you cant even imagine, with my own fists.
z0z
shut up
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

z0z wrote:

shut up
i am going to press this button
ghoulybits
Australians are like, top of the ecosystem, dude.
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

ghoulybits wrote:

Australians are like, top of the ecosystem, dude.
hm, please, remind me. i said it was a dog-eat-dog world, and that i am a wolf.
let's see what google, ONE OF THE COMPANIES IVE WORKED ON, has to say about aUsTRalIa

hm, that's strange... all they have are... dingos. or, should i say, the dungos? ANOTHER POOPY-SOUNDING WORD, typical!
ghoulybits
You know what, I'm totally convinced now. Yep. Yep. Bowing down to the new king of osu, I guess
z0z

you should have a couple bottles, it will calm you down
abraker

Uhhhhhhh... Mister, mister bobt- bobhatoy- bothoy...
can I just call you Bobby?

Listen Bobby, you have quite the credentials and obviously motivation
but unfortunately despite that I am not sure you are good fit

Cause this is a peppy appreciation club
Topic Starter
bobthaboy
now now z0z, why can't you be an upstanding citizen like ghoulybits?
what do you want? riches? fame? ranks? or... were you looking for an EXECUTION?!
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

abraker wrote:

are you mistaken? i have the crown! that means
abraker

bobthaboy wrote:

abraker wrote:

are you mistaken? i have the crown! that means
A crown on a head? hmmm...

Topic Starter
bobthaboy

abraker wrote:

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no shut up shut up shut up you're cringe shut up shut up now delete your post delete your post and log off and never come online again. any sudden movements and i'm calling Bill, he'll ban you from the internet immediately!!!
z0z
unfortunately, abarker has power over you

he is the movie director
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

z0z wrote:

/ban abraker forever reason: "i win, get whipped and nae-nae'd on"
abraker
Due to explicit imagery I can't show you what happened to Bobby
But please enjoy this gif that depicts the general feel of it

z0z

bobthaboy wrote:

z0z wrote:

/ban abraker forever reason: "i win, get whipped and nae-nae'd on"
this isn't minecraft
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

abraker wrote:

Due to explicit imagery I can't show you what happened to Bobby
this is what abraker was attempting to hide

my skillful dodging skills

ha-ha! you missed me, you missed me, i think you know what's coming next 😳
z0z
who will win?

a guy who believes himself to be king

vs

guy with locks
YyottaCat
Unfortunately we're all abraker's alts.
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

z0z wrote:

who will win?

a guy who believes himself to be king
that's it? that's all my description is? do you have any idea who i am? i'm bobthaboy, a multi-million billionaire, defacto ruler of the masses. show some respect
Meah
interesting

Huh... I'm omega! Beat that.
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

JustABeginner wrote:

You're an alpha male?
Huh... I'm omega! Beat that.
you lost the second you challenged me
alpha is the top letter, you are a bottom!
show more