twice a month or so
-Andrei-
when im bored
Helfy0
Sometimes
yarWe
like once every 3 sessions if you're talking about osu
Golden
I play multiplayer only if I play with friends.
Kolmas
unless someone invite me basically never
Noob
I don't play multi nowadays
Vaizex
not that often but i should
Topic Starter
nico-

Vaizex wrote:

not that often but i should

well you can try
VOS Laika
almost never
Topic Starter
nico-

VOS Laika wrote:

almost never
:o i just saw your post in the hidden artist thread and here we are :3
Ivy Charlotte
I played sometimes, it was fun, but at first, when I started playing, they put very difficult songs and it wasn’t so fun for me, but then I learned to play and it got better and I got to have fun.... nowadays almost never :(
Manishh

king hammer wrote:

manishmathur wrote:

I want valorant team
i tried playing valorant once
i realized fps ain't my thing, so i mostly play rhythm games now :3
sadge
Jagdblume
I usually play multi when I'm looking for new maps/songs to play. Since most of the maps I find on my own are generally lower bpm (120-140), and people tend to choose higher bpm songs on multi, I get a good mix of song choices.
ShaggyKrakatoa
never because im shy :D
Melodies
I rarely get to play it because my friends are way too high rank, but it's always run when they invite me so i wish to play more multi tbh
IryN
only when im practicing with my team for tourneys

for random multis tho, i join whenever i wanna hear the words "omg there's a 4 digit here"
Topic Starter
nico-

IryN wrote:

only when im practicing with my team for tourneys

for random multis tho, i join whenever i wanna hear the words "omg there's a 4 digit here"
I wish I heard that more often too :)
Joon Yorigami
My experience with multiplayer has never been good really, I don't find a lot of fun waiting 5 minutes for someone to download a map that isn't even very quality in itself. I just think it's a waste of time personally
Topic Starter
nico-

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

My experience with multiplayer has never been good really, I don't find a lot of fun waiting 5 minutes for someone to download a map that isn't even very quality in itself. I just think it's a waste of time personally
unless you're a host yourself :3 you can choose maps and force start the game if u want to
ainkeK
it's fun when it's just a few friends who you know will download the maps right away and not pick bad maps
Distras
Multiplayer is really good for improvement id say because you always play different maps and you dont retry. But I like playing solo too. I often get distracted in multi looking at the scoreboard and stuff.
Lilyn
i played a lot before, now i just don't
- Virtu -
Only when I find some buddies to hang out with, usually playing tag4 and meme maps.
dung eater
almost every time
MrSparklepants
Almost never, I'd say in total I've played multiplayer 15 times or less, and only twice I wasn't invited and decided to play it just to play it.

Only way I play multiplayer is if a friend invites me
Pedrim
I rarely play Multi.
Usually I play for like 10 minutes and then I quit because of the skill gap between me and my friends. I am the worst player in my friend group... So yeah... But I remember going into a lot of Multi rooms to find maps and sometimes I would find some good maps.
WalkingAbacus
Like once every 2 months lol. I rarely play multi. Sometimes there are lag spikes.
[darkness]
When I was 6 digit up until mid 5 digit, I'd say most of my playtime was in multi. I loved it because in solo, I was super indecisive on what I wanted to play, so it was great to just have maps picked for me. Also it forced me to not retry spam at all, play one map all the way through, and play tons of different types of maps. I highly recommend it for people who think they retry spam too much, or are too 'perfectionist' in solo play. It doesn't have to be a social thing or something you only do with friends.