forum

Who's that one artist that you wish more people knew about?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nico-
For me it has to be Cloudier for sure (although he doesn't post anymore) his music is most special to me and he's my all-time favourite artist.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Cloudier

aiq
D-crew aka Des-ROW. he's only known in osu for creating Mynarco/Mynarco Addiction, but he has a lot of hidden bangers. he was also a part of my childhood so it kinda hurts to see him go under the radar this hard
Sophie Twilight
Kobaryo.
See my profile and you'll know how much I love his songs.
VOS Laika
from my pfp it is midircronica ,its a Japanese rap group who did the ending of the last ep of samurai champ loo , they do in good shit
Topic Starter
nico-

Aiq wrote:

D-crew aka Des-ROW. he's only known in osu for creating Mynarco/Mynarco Addiction, but he has a lot of hidden bangers. he was also a part of my childhood so it kinda hurts to see him go under the radar this hard
a hidden gem eh!
SrWaffles
holt shit Dance Gavin Dance is a EXTREMElY underated rock band that deserves alot more attention than they get. they also made this song. i'd love to see them become a featured artist one day!

my favorite song from them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpnn45mir8
roufou

Aiq wrote:

special vacation :heart_eyes:
YyottaCat
Dachs.
NekoTowel

YyottaCat wrote:

Dachs.
Dachs is amazing, especially how he uses acoustic instruments (mostly string)... My first was 春のきざし, truely a great artist
amylase
in the blue shirt c:
epic man 2
tv room

His songs are just unique to the point where they would fit to be seen as Osu! maps and even charts in any rhythm game in general, even if they're not the sort of over-the-top kind of rhythm game sound you'd usually hear which is stuff like Camellia's songs for example.

If this was multiple artists however, oh boy people would be in for a ride I think..
shybloom
Sewerslvt
Neigdoig
I'd have to say Chrom3 from Washington state. I collaborated with him on a piece way back in 2018. He's in college as far as I'm aware right now, so he doesn't have any time to produce.
Kowozi
This was a tough one because over time I've found myself listening to more popular artists than before but if I had to say someone probably rejection. They make some epic EDM stuff and I particularly love Sky Seeker (feat. 千花)! Their stuff is similar and different from Camellia's stuff. I highly recommend you go check them out!