forum

Midnight Phantasmagoria, a Fischl Skin [STD, HD/SD, 16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
c1rrus

Hello everyone. I present to you my first skin; Midnight Phantasmagoria.

This project has been a huge undertaking for me this past year, and I'm glad it finally came to fruition. It actually feels surreal typing this down.

My intention with this skin is to make it bold and unique, while still keeping it simple. But really, I just want my ideal Fischl skin. I used to play a lot of GI mostly because of her. A blonde, chuuni, electro-wielding archer that turns to a raven striking down lightning as her burst. That's awesome. She's one of the few characters that has an appealing fatal flaw. The fact that everything she says is actually not out of this world just because of her vision unironically makes Fischl a badass, even if her dialect is goofy and absurdly formal.

Anyways. I like the character, and I happen to know this graphics design thing, so this happened.

This was a long time coming. Big thanks to the people over at skinship for the support, and for liking the skin enough for me to make do with scrap hardware, and confusion of a first-time skinner. Thank you too for downloading.

Please reach out to me if there are any bugs.
Inflique
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Cool guy here
ched aprove!!!!!!
tatjok
This looks so good, can't wait to get home and try it out.
thetasigma
this is s e x
XDgamerCZ
This skin is amazing! I love Fischl and this is very cute, badass and stylish tysm 💜 UwU
M[oo]N_R[av]E
Damn, looking good. Thank you -3-
ashesandfire
niceee
Stomiks
The font style for this skin is really carrying it for me