-HoneyWorks/CHiCO
-Baby Metal
-Yorushika
-TUYU
-DEC*27
-SECONDWALL
-amazarashi
-P*Light

* Genres: Anime, J-pop, pop, japanese, rock, j-rock, fantasy/whimsical music.

* Genres that will absolutely never be modded by me: K-pop, heavy metal, breakcore, screamo, oversaturated music industry, country, swing, etc.

Some general rules:

1. I am somewhat new to this and therefore I may have bad takes/bad mods, please let me know how I can do better if you are an experienced modder or know how I can improve.

2. Any length is alright with me, just know that the longer the map/song the longer the modding will take, but I shall try and make it prompt.

3. BPM tends to not be such an issue as long as it is not absurd... <240...

4. Try to give me completed mapsets, I don't want to mod something that isn't complete. Although, I will mod regardless. *this depends on how I am feeling*

5. Short songs are okay!!

6. Don't be afraid to post! I am really friendly and I am very willing to get to know those who I modded for!

7. Don't get mad at me if I say a lot of things you may not agree with in a mod, it is my opinion on the map.

8. If you don't agree with something, then I'd love a reason as to why you dont agree with it. Also, don't think that my opinion is better than yours! I am learning and can only mod with my experience in taiko and the ranking criteria!

9. No marathon maps will be modded here.
arcpotato
bump
0gg
bump
gaston_2199
bump
Nanatsu
BUMP
-Flashlight-
a
Skylish
beatmapsets/1546280#taiko/3167456

A NM request here for my anime taiko set, wanna try your hand and mods on it. Thanks
Topic Starter
Blushing

Skylish wrote:

A NM request here for my anime taiko set, wanna try your hand and mods on it. Thanks

okiedokie! I will look at it within the week :D

Thank you!
-Maruko-
bump
JarvisGaming
bum
Topic Starter
Blushing

Skylish wrote:

well made mapset. not much I could look at and want to change. Best of luck on the rank.
slackk
NM req, not sure if you like dealing with hybrid trap / riddim but here it is beatmapsets/1591914#taiko/3251389

<3 ty!
-Maruko-
thank you~
Topic Starter
Blushing
Back OPEN. I want to get better at modding so please throw your maps this way. I am here to learn so if you would like to mentor me or have any advice on how I can improve as a modder/mapper then please don't be shy. My PMS are always open.
Minion24
boop

edit: i posted in the osumod queue but just in case i'll post it here too beatmapsets/1676286#taiko/3424563
MicSup08
bumpers
Jizzy
yup
Topic Starter
Blushing
ok open tho
Dahomelesshobo
Topic Starter
Blushing

Dahomelesshobo wrote:

beatmapsets/1816734#osu/3727092 nm please :) ty