forum

Favorite Video Game OST?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
somebody_33
My favorite video game OST has to the be UNDERTALE Soundtrack. I bought the full OST on Steam and I don't regret it.
ITWolf
i knew you were trouble [note blocks edition]
HuKuTa_4ePeI7
Hollow Knight OST, very atmospheric
NekoTowel
Touhou soundtracks, one of my favourite being
"Maple Dream..." from 東方夢時空 ~ Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream. (3rd official touhou game)
stevenisjust
I do like alot of game OSTs, so i'll name few: Skullgirls, Taz: Wanted, TF2
Sitsumi
When I used to play Roblox, there was this game called Flood Escape 2. They had really good custom OSTs. I miss them :')
waste-
Both Mirror's Edge games have beautiful OSTs
Thony Coffman
Lets see...
1. Even though I only played the game briefly, Genshin ost complements your experience well during exploration
2. Ace Combat 0, 7, and Project Wingman's OSTs are an absolute banger (Especially AC0's Zero and PW's Showdown and Kings)
3. Although most people prefer Operation Blade OST from Arknights, I personally rather listens to Operation Pyrite.
4. Also from Arknights, I really unexpectedly enjoys Requiem
5. PAYDAY2 OSTs has its high and lows, but Ode to Greed (and Ode All'Avidità) will always be my favourite
NotRaffi
Man you guys already know what's going on

This guy's got it

Thony Coffman wrote:

things
Lets see...
1. Even though I only played the game briefly, Genshin ost complements your experience well during exploration
2. Ace Combat 0, 7, and Project Wingman's OSTs are an absolute banger (Especially AC0's Zero and PW's Showdown and Kings)
3. Although most people prefer Operation Blade OST from Arknights, I personally rather listens to Operation Pyrite.
4. Also from Arknights, I really unexpectedly enjoys Requiem
5. PAYDAY2 OSTs has its high and lows, but Ode to Greed (and Ode All'Avidità) will always be my favourite
and Touhou OSTs are bangers, my favourites are from Imperishable Night and Mountain Of Faith, both are amazing
Sentork
both Destiny & Destiny 2's OSTs are my personal favourites
Lebros
Ace Attorney: Justice for All is best OST ever!
hairshirt
Not sure my favorite but I thought Fire Emblem Fates had a pretty good one. I really like this version of Road Taken: https://soundcloud.com/ajdispirito/fire-emblem-fates-road-taken-rock-remix
NoSkillGod
Does sound voltex count? XD, I never played it but I've discovered TONS of bangers from it through osu alone. Looking at footage, it seems harder than mania, due to 4k with an additional joystick element to it.
CEO_OF_FUN_
Cuphead OST slaps hard, so much effort went into creating it to
otteruwu
i love how no one said the doom ost yet, thats my fav hahha
Winnyace
I don't have just one favorite, but let's see
  1. Katamari Damacy OST
  2. Minecraft OST
  3. Team Fortress 2 OST
  4. Touhou 10 OST
I also have exactly one track from the Genshin Impact OST that I like, but I'm not going to count the entire OST just for that one song.
gothicwvlff
this technically isn't a videogame, it's a web animation series but it has a low poly videogame aesthetic.
the ENA soundtrack is definitely my favorite.
KetchupWithPBJ
Slave Knight Gael's ost from ds3
Kotami_
C418 - Sweden. From the first note on I can already feel the nostalgia.
amylase
mother 3 ost or pokemon sm ost
taizhong
I love the Subnautica OST. It's awesome! ^^
ClevelandsMyBro
Blue Archive is an absolute banger. really good kawaii future bass. anything else isn't even close.

tho if you include licensed tracks then it would be Burnout 3: Takedown.
jumbo_t
The Skyrim OST always has a place in my heart...
Sophie Twilight
Toram Online has some really great OSTs
McEndu
Super Mario Bros. 3
MaxIsABigKaiju
Totally the Ottifanten: Kommando Stortebeker soundtrack!
Neigdoig
Oddly specific, but I actually quite like any Guilty Gear OST (Specifically GGXXAC+).
Satoko Hojo
umineko when they cry ost
Puppet
I like so many of the omori, undertale and Pokémon ost's
jaredlol123

taizhong wrote:

I love the Subnautica OST. It's awesome! ^^
That one was banger
show more