forum

Am i overranked?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manishh
I feel like i am overranked because my rank is just decreasing.
Joon Yorigami
no, it happens to everyone at some point, you just don't feel like grinding anything. Have you even seen mine
rematyar
Your rank decreases ≠ You're overranked
Juuuuuuuuul
From your profile, you don't seems overranked (nor underranked), it's fine.
KupcaH
No one is overranked, if you got your rank - you deserve it.
Julian_Kaiser

KupcaH wrote:

not me though, i'm about 250k global but 300k in Cold Green Eyes.
Qumania

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

not me though, i'm about 250k global but 300k in Cold Green Eyes.
Don't worry, I think most of the players in your rank range did the same thing c:
(And you aren't all overranked)
kujubuo
You dont decrease because you are overranked but yeah you are basically overranked your top plays are full of farm maps
OranJus

eminegeaslan wrote:

You dont decrease because you are overranked but yeah you are basically overranked your top plays are full of farm maps
your top play being farm maps has nothing to do with being over ranked, everyone plays farm maps, if you are able to but dont, then youre under ranked and probably a deranker
Lilyn
been asking myself the same question ever since I hit 200k rank..

you're prolly not overranked
Naiad

eminegeaslan wrote:

Lol that might be true if 99% of the community didn't play farm maps. Even players who are extremely strong at skillsets that aren't rewarded by pp (such as low ar reading) generally have farm maps as their top plays anyways. You can't judge someone's overranked-ness (?) by their top plays solely.
kujubuo

OranJus wrote:

eminegeaslan wrote:

your top play being farm maps has nothing to do with being over ranked, everyone plays farm maps, if you are able to but dont, then youre under ranked and probably a deranker
Actually when i think about it you are right since most people plays farm maps you are basically normal ranked
Topic Starter
Manishh

eminegeaslan wrote:

I do have my top play not full but mostly with farm maps and the reason is because they give more pp compare to normal maps and that does not mean I can only play farm/easy jump pattern. my consistency is bad so its hard to fc a map which have around 1000 combo and if i didnt fc them they will be not in my top plays but I do get good acc on them.
kujubuo

manishmathur wrote:

eminegeaslan wrote:

I do have my top play not full but mostly with farm maps and the reason is because they give more pp compare to normal maps and that does not mean I can only play farm/easy jump pattern. my consistency is bad so its hard to fc a map which have around 1000 combo and if i didnt fc them they will be not in my top plays but I do get good acc on them.
thats cool