LwL's std queue | NM open

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dilton24
[-Shabondama-]
My Angel DT
-Flashlight-
beatmapsets/1545380 looking for NM. Thanks!
HoSoChEk
NM plz :>
beatmapsets/1483060#osu/3124243
thanks and good luck <3
XXBALT_
ryan9328
Manquito
Stompy_
beatmapsets/1545356#osu/3166839 NM

The map is currently work in progress, but most diffs are finished so I would like to start getting mods on those if possible :D

Title: Koko kara Saki wa Uta ni Naranai (TV Size)
Artist: Poppin'Party
Genre: J-Rock
Length: 1:28
BPM: 190

If you decide to mod any difficulty I would really appreciate it <3
Tiberyus
z0z
0Depso
Mmoonlight
Lightin
beatmapsets/1517701#osu/3190705
NM, if you can/want I would love if you also modded the hard diff
WRLNH
bluirre
TheKingHenry

LwL wrote:

you'll have the best chances with Metal of all kinds
pog

Map
Thanks
Aerous
Xelasto
OsuMagic360
[Yoshino]
Zawajiro
Saen
partime
-Kemsyt
Hello
beatmapsets/1362365#osu/2818775 nm pls
Thank you
Whistle_Python
XXBALT_
The Emperor
Hi

beatmapsets/1568411#osu/3202388

NM request! Focused on visuals and awkward/ready heavy patterns
Thanks!
aura
whdbstlr
[Karcher]
ButterSaucer
FreezingAnimenz
beatmapsets/1566750#osu/3199021

Nm thanks
priority: insane. hard and top diff
Livermorium
Nyukai
Here's the map for NM, thanks in advance! beatmapsets/1570375#osu/3206726
Vanya
Quozmox

LwL wrote:

Heyo, and welcome to my queue.

NM: Open
M4M: Closed

Last Rule Update: 2017-07-03
NM Rules
  1. I'll pick whatever I feel like modding. If you want clarification on whether or not your NM req was accepted (read: Likely to get a mod, no 100% guarantees for NM ever because RL and whatnot takes priority), feel free to PM me, I won't reply directly in this thread anymore.
  2. Please respond to my mods, you don't have to hurry but it feels a bit ungrateful to not get any response ever.
  3. I tend to like music in general, so feel free to try with almost anything, but you'll have the best chances with Metal of all kinds (except Doom/Stoner Metal I guess, but idk how you'd map that anyway). If you're mapping Demetori, there's a 99% chance I'll mod it. Feel free to PM me for Demetori even if queue is closed.
  4. Please, no Hip Hop and related genres. Rap Rock/Rap Metal is ok.
  5. No Billain either

M4M Rules
  1. I obviously can't update the OP 24/7, so please count for yourself how many slots are open. I'll post whenever I'm done, so just look for my latest post.
  2. Please don't mod before posting, just to avoid coincidences where I'll suddenly have too many maps to mod because 4 people started their M4M mod before writing anything in the queue. Provided you respect the rules I'll accept all M4M reqs though, so feel free to mod directly after if that's more convenient for you.
  3. Please, no Hip Hop and related genres. Rap Rock/Rap Metal is ok. If you're unsure, just ask me first. If you don't respect this, don't complain if I'll ignore you even if you already modded.
  4. No Billain either
  5. I'll probably get to your map within a week, likely sooner. Feel free to remind me if it's been longer.

Current map to mod: Roselia - Avant-garde HISTORY (6.81* 5:01)

If you have any specific diffs to mod, or things you want to have checked, make sure to say so in your post.
NM for beatmapsets/1565344#osu/3196501
6 minute collab :P
br0wnie
beatmapsets/1568376#osu/3204606 I mainly need mods for my expert diff. but either of my top diffs are fine to NM. thanks in advance.
Topic Starter
LwL
still open and now feel like modding again throw em at me
show more