forum

Hi! Let´s be friends and play osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0KAGE
Hi, i introduce myself: my name is Alex (sorry for my bad english xD)
-i´m 14 (15 in some days xd)
-i like pizzas
-i like to play osu mania
-i like manganime
-im new on osu
im looking for friends to play osu! and more things :)
Neigdoig
I've just added you. Just note that I play std and mania using the Lazer client.
Topic Starter
0KAGE

Neigdoig wrote:

I've just added you. Just note that I play std and mania using the Lazer client.
what is lazer? sorry im new on this
PrincessCupcake

0KAGE wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

I think that Lazer is another version of Osu or a remake. Or maybe a new mode?? I'm not sure. I'm new here too.
Leigh Leigh

0KAGE wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

osu!lazer is basically a seperate version of osu! that has been in work since around 2016 or 2017, (correct me if I'm wrong) with a ton of new features like custom gamemodes that the community can create.
Neigdoig

callmebigmanbob wrote:

0KAGE wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

osu!lazer is basically a seperate version of osu! that has been in work since around 2016 or 2017, (correct me if I'm wrong) with a ton of new features like custom gamemodes that the community can create.
You're on the right track. It's the next major version of osu!, which peppy has been working on since late 2016.