forum

[resolved] My own map is corrupted or incomplete ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pisapou
Problem details : So, i recently finished a little map aspire as begginer, and i want to post it to let my friend test it. I did all the normal way to post it, and it's work.
But nobody can play it -> when you download it and open with osu, it's say that the map is corrupted or incompltete.
I noticed that my map is normally 6,41* but in osu.ppy it shows that the map is 10,57*. I guess the problem come from the upload but i'm of course not sure. If someone can help me, I will appreciate.

The beatmap in question : beatmapsets/1526517#osu/3123005

oh and btw, there is a little bug here too (just visual, i can click on the button), but mb the problem comes from here too..

Osu! version : Stable 20210520.2 (latest)
Death
You have two folders inside your beatmap folder that are causing issues. I assume they have accents in their name, but I can't actually tell which characters they are or where they are in the name.

Just make sure all of the file/folder names are using English letters only (no é's, à's, etc) and update the map. Those characters seem to break the BSS for some reason.
Topic Starter
Pisapou
this is currently the name of my 2 folders (i think there names are ok, but maybe the fact that i have 2 folders is a problem ?)

https://imgur.com/pbxmgFl

(btw the [img] is not working, idk why xD but the names are : police and sm, so normally nothing wrong with letters :/)
Death
The map works perfectly fine now that you updated it. So whatever you changed between your last update on the one you made 8 minutes ago fixed the issue. Maybe you had a folder or storyboard element in there that you deleted before even reading my post.
Topic Starter
Pisapou
Oh ok, so there was a problem of name but inside the folder xD i used some "é" on the name of some of my image for my storyboard. Thanks for the help ! :)