tsuka

woodrockman wrote:

I want to create a taiko map!~ can you put it? XD
Sorry , one of my friend wanna make one for me /.\

thx for your stars :P
woodrockman
Ooo.. ok I understand :(

but
Because of something I created in the past, you put two Taiko map if you have thoughts, PM please~

http://cafe.naver.com/ofclove/16666 <- Videos
http://www.mediafire.com/?26magcqpu6hvdfq <- Address
lepidopodus
@^: Well, that one seems nice, though.
AisamaDX
:)
freefish
bakatii
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kami
Verdisphena
bom pew pew
Deye
唷,親哥~
我可耻的压难度了...
真的不算hard吧不算吧不算吧...

Download: Ryu - I'm so Happy (tsuka) [Normal+].osu
hvick225
Orgol
好好难
Curisu
We're so happy!
触卡's so 鬼畜!(run
Frank7654321
ドドONE!ドドTWO!ドドドドドドド PARTY TIME!
Ra-s
Mercurius
8-)
soulfear
Dyi_old
僅針對Standard:

00:37:218 (1,2)可以分別與00:36:556 (3,4)重疊,00:37:881 (1)可以與後面的(2)重疊.
01:14:341 (1,1)距離貌似進了些.
rustbell
上星期蛋疼弄了个扔这了

Download: Ryu - I'm so Happy (tsuka) [Sp Style].osu
Alace
ear raping map is coming

Download: Ryu - I'm so Happy (tsuka) [Hyper].osu
loveFantasy
introduced by Alace.

1. add a approachcircle
  2. force white sliderborder plz
star, dont kds
Muya
Suzully
So Happy<3
MisakaMikoto
happy happy
DarkRingSystem
8-)
神马叫mod 149?
_Kiva
tsuka nesan~~~~~~~~
y u c a
(・∀・)ノ
Shiro
Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
  1. You need to add an approach circle in your folder to complete the set. An approach circle that looks like the circle overlay would be nice imo =p
Normal
  1. I can't explain why, but this diff played really weird the first time I tried it (played fine the few other times). Also, it's not much beginner-friendly. There are too many 1/2s to my taste, especially at such high BPM, and most of them are arrange in patterns that aren't so easy to hit for new players.
  2. 00:12:525 (2,3) - I think it would play better to use a slider here. It's the first time a 1/2 beat has appeared in the map, and having it stacked at high BPM might prove really difficult to play. A slider would at least give the rhythm to follow.
  3. 00:16:005 (1,1) - I find these two spinners really short for the easiest diff of the mapset.
  4. 00:26:612 (1) - This note appears too soon after the spinner - at such high BPM, new players wouldn't have time to readjust their aim and catch a note that is so far from the center of the screen.
  5. 00:37:550 (1) - Very short spinner for the easiest diff of the mapset.
Standard
  1. There are many unexpected slow downs in this diff, and there's no slider tick rate to be able to read them. They actually are confusing and make the rhythms used unclear.
  2. 00:23:960 (4,5) - Very confusing spacing. I wasn't expecting such an anti-jump here at all... Keeping an anti-jump is fine, but don't make it so big.
  3. 00:58:763 (5) - You have to use at least tick rate 1 for this slowdown to be readable.
  4. 00:59:757 (1,2) - The very harsh anti-jumps surprised me here as well.
  5. 01:03:735 (1,2,3,4) - Same.
  6. 01:12:518 - From this point, none of the slowdowns are readable. You need to set the tick rate high enough for them to be readable. And I honestly think they don't play well at all. :/
Hyper
  1. It's optional as they play fine on reaction, but I think you should set tick rate 1 for the slider speed changes to be readable.
  2. 00:01:753 (1) - Why is there a new combo here ? :/
  3. 00:54:123 (7) - I didn't see this note at all while testplaying. That might be because of the combo colour, and the fact the note is hidden under a slider... How about placing the other side of (5,6) ?
Another
  1. You need to set a higher tick rate so that the slider speed changes are readable.
  2. 00:01:421 (1,2) - I would never have thought this slider could be fast right at the beginning of the song. It really doesn't help for the speed of the other sliders.
  3. 00:02:996 (4,1) - Confusing jump. The spacing looks like the distance between those is 1/2...
  4. 01:12:518 (1,2,3) - I wasn't expecting anti-jumps here at all... Maybe space them a bit more ?
  5. 01:31:826 (4,1,4,1,4,1) - Confusing jumps...

About the slider speed changes without tick rate, I'm pretty sure it's unrankable. So...
Taiko
This very frankly looks terribly random to me. The stream, don and kat placement just feels weird and is counter-intuitive. :/
ignorethis
just leaving my comments here :P

Just checked out Another and I have to say that although your mod seems reasonable, it makes the map less fun to play (and I bet the mapper would reject your mod totally) mainly because your mod makes the map too straightforward. And I'm actually fine with what you've indicated in your mod post - including the small jumps and sliders with varying velocities, removing them would change this map into another plain and straightforward map that we have way too many these days. :o
Shiro
Yes, I understand. I'm not forcing tsuka to change his diff or anything - as I said in my post, they are only suggestions, however harsh or bold or anything the text might be. ;~;
show more