forum

E.CS Skin [16:9 & 2.4:1][r20200326]

posted
Total Posts
show more
biellepq
where do you make this skins ,thankyou!
WolfBlood808
I have been using this skin for the past one to two years. I think this skin is immaculate. One question: how do I get my intro/main menu to look like the screenshots in your preview?
BB20C0

WolfBlood808 wrote:

I have been using this skin for the past one to two years. I think this skin is immaculate. One question: how do I get my intro/main menu to look like the screenshots in your preview?
You need osu!supporter to unlock those features.
WolfBlood808

BB20C0 wrote:

WolfBlood808 wrote:

You need osu!supporter to unlock those features.
Dang ok. Thank you for the info.
gaijin
this is definetely one of the best
but there's one thing
can i disable this bouncing health bar?
Jok3r133
my new main skin, 10/10
AtsushiOSU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXtqWEsWc9s hey um whats the version of the skin is this
Slipies
How do i turn the mania arrow mode off
terikumo
is there a way to have the circle skin for 4k instead of the arrows?
Solax
Yo, I LOVE this skin, i mean, its beautiful
tacok_old
This is the best skin i've tried so far, proving that good basic design principles are way more impactful than mere color-removing move. (I don't know but I have a much better perfomance on this skin than on skins with 'simple/minimalistic' jargon on their names), mantep..
NanaFingers
this is eXACTLY what i've been looking for AND MORE! dude i lOve the minimalistic arcade-y feel. the UI especially is so 🤩🤩🤩. you've probably heard this a million times but thANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS

also side note: finally completed a 4.81 map after using this skin for the first time!
Thene
I experienced performance issues. Maybe it's because of my computer.
jellyfrill
I just went up 1.3k rank from doing good on this skin, thank you! I agree a big 4k mania circle would be nice since I don't normally read arrows well but it's the larger skin.
Caper2030
im new to osu, how do i change out of the osu!mania arrow mode? i prefer the circle style
zixinx
I use this for mania plays mostly and it's very well mapped and very unique towards other mania skins. I don't use this skin for lazar though but it's still a great skin on lazar!
Rhythm32
the retry sound is just somehow big(?) I know you told us that the latest version is the final version but please reduce the retry sound.

But the length is big {I was talking about the length}
Zelzatter Zero

Caper2030 wrote:

im new to osu, how do i change out of the osu!mania arrow mode? i prefer the circle style
You'll have to manually change the elements of the skin to something else, which, with the nature of the gamemode itself, can be really tedious to do if not follow correctly.

Rhthym32 wrote:

the retry sound is just somehow big(?) I know you told us that the latest version is the final version but please reduce the retry sound.
The word you want to use is "loud" btw
itsyourlasagna
How can I remove the 4k arrow mode and change back to the old version? It's hard for me to play with the arrows
diazpsp
cool!
Zelzatter Zero

itsyourlasagna wrote:

How can I remove the 4k arrow mode and change back to the old version? It's hard for me to play with the arrows
By the old version you mean the default one right?

Then delete any mania-related elements used, or if you found that confusing, just play with default skin instead.

with a small note, people will prefer playing with arrows over default one.
cryogon
Amazing Skin totally love it
Muuvie

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

itsyourlasagna wrote:

By the old version you mean the default one right?

Then delete any mania-related elements used, or if you found that confusing, just play with default skin instead.

with a small note, people will prefer playing with arrows over default one.
I don't understand what you mean, how do we get it to go back to circles? I haven't played OSU in a year, but I really want to get back into it now that I have a computer again. I can't play with these arrows. There are a couple other circle skins out there but nothing comes close to how awesome this skin used to be. Everything else is arrows, so many arrows. How do we get E.CS to show circles?
KapitanKaboomz
Is it possible to use the non 4K version of the skin on 4K maps? I really like the aesthetic of the circles instead of the arrows and want to use them in everything I play.
ShockedGaming
can you re-edit the default mania note type cuz it's really hard to hit
Nerya1
great skin
[-Omni-]
one word. AMAZING.
TheKevinGDX
Sugoi <3