forum

【BP】BLACKPINK How You Like That [Standard, HD/SD, 16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BPChingu

BPChingu's BLACKPINK SERIES

The Album | How You Like That | Lovesick Girls

Hello, BPChingu here again with another skin project. Long time no see!

Previously, I made a KPop themed album, "BLACKPINK The Album". It was all fine and swell, but I thought that I could improve and become better than this. So here we are, kicking it up a notch, and you'll gonna like it.

Available in 4 different hitcircle styles. You can choose from the 4 Blackpink members to be in your scorebar. Just find them in the Extras folder if you wish.

HYLT V2 incoming?

Credits to the deviantart user for the BLACKPINK renders, can't bother to render a lot of these.

Thank you very much, and I hope you'll going to like it!

Bonus: THANK YOU MESSAGE FOR FOCUSNEO

:-)
I know that it has been a long time since FocusNeo and also my last skin submission. But I know for a fact the appreciation and support that you gave for FocusNeo during the entire duration of the Skinning Contest. Because for that, I would like to thank you for supporting my journey throughout the contest, and especially to the 223 people who chose my skin among their 3 picks. Even though it was a rollercoaster of a journey, it still warms my heart for you to be able to experience and enjoy my skin submission. Like to be honest from the heart, thank you very much for supporting through my time as a skinner, and I will try my best to improve my skinning style.
ZombieLord665
lesss goooooooooooo
RockRoller
finally. good skin. we also need more people doing unusual skins like this
TKieen
Approved
whyiamthere
I confused for the best blink skinner lmao

bruh