forum

What Is "Good" Accuracy ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CtLexify_YT
im looking for a certain percent based on map
so what is a good accuracy on a stream map?
a good accuracy on a burst or normal map?
and good accuracy on a very long map? (this one might not be accurate or might be a bad question it is up to you)
and what is the minimum acceptable... (by this i mean it doesnt look like im a noob or a jump one trick)
...accuracy for a profile?

Furthermore DO NOT speak about my Accuracy i know.
i can see it,
im not blind,
and im not asking for help,
because i have already recieved it,
and im working on it.

Edit : Just State it and what you think it is do not go anywhere else with the topic
please focus on the discription
[LS]PositoniX
everyone has different standards and there isnt a simple answer. instead of looking for a single end goal on your current accuracy, focus on multiple smaller goals to push toward one at a time
NMaresz
The answer is the same for stream/burst/normal/short/long/jumps/tech.
However the answer is also highly subjective and depends on the player. For me a good acc on jump maps is 98%+. For normal and long (normal) and burst maps too. For streams and tech maps however I'm currently content with 94-95%. That is because I'm bad at those. I'm bad at those because each category of maps requires a specific skillset that the others lack. Jumps need high accuracy, streams need stamina and speed (of finger control for low bpm and alternating in general), tech maps require more reading skill and finger control, long maps require more consistency and stamina.

In general for "the answer is the same for all" I would say 98%+. 96-97% would be the "acceptable" range for me and anything below that is *to be improved*. This usually means no 50s and having the rhythm, speed and finger control down to get only few 100s which should be doable for everyone and their respective comfortable star rating.
For example if I notice that I get a lot of 50s I know that either my rhythm is off or the speed or overall difficulty is too hard for me currently and I need to take a step back.

I will also retry a map over and over even if I FCed it already for higher accuracy. If I can't improve the accuracy then the FC was basically more luck than skill anyway and for me personally that is not acceptable. However I know I can't SS every map so I make a cutoff point of being content and happy with 98%+
wowcake
Personally, 96% is decent enough, and 97%+ is good enough to me in a less bursty/complex rhythm map.

For a more burst/stream map, since i'm not too good at it, 94% is good enough for me.
Topic Starter
CtLexify_YT

[LS]PositoniX wrote:

everyone has different standards and there isnt a simple answer. instead of looking for a single end goal on your current accuracy, focus on multiple smaller goals to push toward one at a time
im working on that i used to be at 72% profile acc and a jump one trick passing 6 stars with 400x combo and bad accuracy
and i worked for 80 and now im getting A Ranks and above 90% which is a big goal for me

furthermore what do all of you think a good profile acc is for a playe who mainly plays jumps and a lot of tech?
soft kitten
97%+ on any map regardless or i beat myself up (in game)
Joon Yorigami
98 acc or quit
PerksPlus
It's way more impressive to do faster maps with bigger jumps. I've never felt proud of myself for having a play with good accuracy. I have however been proud to finish harder maps. Therefore, accuracy is completely irrelevant.
rematyar
"Good Accuracy" is really subjective.
For me:
<96% = you're meh.
97% = you're decent.
>98% = you're good.
witchhunted
fcable maps only
<98% = dont submit
<99% = bad
99-99.5% = ok
>99.5% = nice