forum

[Reg. CLOSED][ENDED] [STD] | Circle Cup 1 | [150k+][2v2 Team Size 3][MORE COMING SOON!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cryceptio

Circle Cup 1 will be a 2v2 with team size 3, double elimination osu! standard tournament. Players 150k-infinite (without a rank buffer) will compete using ScoreV2 (NoFail Forced). In the future we plan to include higher rank ranges but for our first iteration we are doing 150k-infinite.

If you would like to sign up for Circle Cup 1 as either a player or staff, join the discord and see the links below! YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE TEAM MUST JOIN AND STAY IN THE DISCORD :)

DeletedUser_8978079
pog
Topapo
sounds poggers
Tatze
Sheesh
JohnyC_Giant
Co-Host Pogu
LumiSPARK
pog
ThatAvocado_Boi
I see now.
Topic Starter
Cryceptio
If you don't yet have a team and still interested there is the opportunity to be a free agent. So be sure to join the discord!
Edit: Added Free Agent Registration Sheet
Edit: If you see this and you have not already, Join the Discord!!
Molly Sandera
I forget what 150k-infinite meant in this context
MokkingJay

Molly Sandera wrote:

It means that the highest rank is 150k and there is no rank limit for how high it is
-NightSky-
Co-Host poooogu!

Bit late but i just woke up kek
THE BEST HOBO
why did I farm
Joon Yorigami

diorytt wrote:

why did I farm
you disappoint me
Topic Starter
Cryceptio

Molly Sandera wrote:

Means that all players 150k or higher can join. So all the way to 7 digit.
Topapo

diorytt wrote:

why did I farm
do the koifishu reverse farming method
ElderJL
pog
Topic Starter
Cryceptio
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE TEAM MUST JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER IN ORDER TO PLAY. Will edit the main post.
Topic Starter
Cryceptio
JOIN AND STAY IN THE DISCORD GUYS!
JohnyC_Giant
Regs are still up...... We are hoping to open the tourney at ro16.... keep the teams comming in :)))
polandball

Molly Sandera wrote:

this means any rank is allowed until 150k
DeletedUser_8978079
Yeah it means over 150k
fuku
oh yeah, gamers assemble
JohnyC_Giant
More teams pls
Whatnoww
Sounds like fun!
Topic Starter
Cryceptio
REGS ARE NOW CLOSED, GOOD LUCK GAMERS!!
Numero_Zer0e
Numero_Zer0e — Today at 2:28 AM
When qualifier mappool is as hard as NPC3 Grand Finals, while it's the exact same range.
It's even worse than this actually, cause it's the exact same NM1.

Just typed exactly this in feedback channel, and immediately lost access to all of the tourney channels. Only messages I've typed in the whole server.
I could have called this mappool overused land or talk about how stupidly unbalanced the difficulty is, I've been nice, I didn't.

Seems like admins in this tourney don't like when people not playing are giving feedbacks, so if you're not a player for a tourney, you apparently shouldn't give feedbacks.

Think about this and you will figure out that the sports journalist job wouldn't even exist if this world was actually supposed to work that way.
Shiroi_ame

Numero_Zer0e wrote:

Numero_Zer0e — Today at 2:28 AM
When qualifier mappool is as hard as NPC3 Grand Finals, while it's the exact same range.
It's even worse than this actually, cause it's the exact same NM1.

Just typed exactly this in feedback channel, and immediately lost access to all of the tourney channels. Only messages I've typed in the whole server.
I could have called this mappool overused land or talk about how stupidly unbalanced the difficulty is, I've been nice, I didn't.

Seems like admins in this tourney don't like when people not playing are giving feedbacks, so if you're not a player for a tourney, you apparently shouldn't give feedbacks.

Think about this and you will figure out that the sports journalist job wouldn't even exist if this world was actually supposed to work that way.
Yep.
Topic Starter
Cryceptio
Thank you all for making this such a great tourney to host and be a part of! Much love to all who played, staffed and took part. The grand finals matches were insane!!!! More from myself and Circle Cup is for sure on the way!!
JohnyC_Giant
Banners Have Been Sent. Prizes have been sent to finalist and winning teams (Join discord for for proof #annoncements) Hope to see yall on cc2