forum

[Archived] Discord Rich Presence Not Working With Mac

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hgiang
I downloaded technocoder mac osu and it said that discord rich presence is already included there. But what appears in discord is wine32on64 -preloader and i can't sharescreen that
Technocoder
What version of macOS do you have and which Wineskin are you using?
Topic Starter
Hgiang

Technocoder wrote:

What version of macOS do you have and which Wineskin are you using?
I am using version 10.15.7 of macos but how do i check what version of wineskin i have?
Technocoder
You can share a report generated from osu!macOS Agent (community/forums/topics/1036678) or you can right click osu! > Get Info and it should be shown next to "Version".
Topic Starter
Hgiang
Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H524)
Engine: WS11WineCX20.0.2
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Release: Stable40
Quarantine attribute is absent (bundle)
Quarantine attribute is absent (wrapper)
Execute flag is present
Detect Direct3D is disabled
Compatibility mode is disabled
System Integrity Protection is enabled
Engine version is supported
Razer Synapse is absent
Log file: update.log is absent
No errors in: runtime.log
This one?
Technocoder
Can you please clear Wine from your Game Activity list in your Discord settings? Please note that even if you get Rich Presence working, it's unlikely you would be able to screen-share osu! directly anyway (your best option would be to screen-share your whole screen)
Topic Starter
Hgiang

Technocoder wrote:

Can you please clear Wine from your Game Activity list in your Discord settings? Please note that even if you get Rich Presence working, it's unlikely you would be able to screen-share osu! directly anyway (your best option would be to screen-share your whole screen)
How do you clear wine from my game activity list. Also if i share screen my whole screen, it does work but there are no sounds
Technocoder
You can find your Game Activity list under Gaming Settings in your Settings. Then, hover over one of the games under "Added Games" and there will be a red cross in the top right corner. Click on that to clear the game from your list. If you're seeing wine-preloader then that means the game's been added to your list.

> Also if i share screen my whole screen, it does work but there are no sounds
This is a known issue but unfortunately there aren't any known solutions.
Topic Starter
Hgiang

Technocoder wrote:

You can find your Game Activity list under Gaming Settings in your Settings. Then, hover over one of the games under "Added Games" and there will be a red cross in the top right corner. Click on that to clear the game from your list. If you're seeing wine-preloader then that means the game's been added to your list.

> Also if i share screen my whole screen, it does work but there are no sounds
This is a known issue but unfortunately there aren't any known solutions.
I did remove the wine preloaded from the list what do i do now?