Topic Starter
Fhaye

ShinRun wrote:

I wonder who gave you the suptag
You
z0z
ok
abraker
This is abraker with ot!neus minireport. Today we are standing in front of an average thread celebrating an uncommon yet not-so-rare event. A supporter tag was handed out as a reward for outstanding luck. Fhaye, who got the supporter tag earlier to day is confused how this happened, but is also not complaining. ShinRun who allegedly had little say on the matter commented, "I wonder who gave you the suptag". Many people in this thread are here right now applauding the successful supporter tag gifting. Some have been here since the thread was first created - 7 whole minutes ago as of this report. This has been abraker with the ot!neus minireport.

Next up - "Are 'hello threads' incentivizing necroposting extremist groups?" and "Is 8th gen a pipe dream or an underground plot by the OT!Gov?". More news at 11.
ColdTooth
I dropped the 8% of my brain, of which is allows me the ability to care. Sorry, lemme go retrieve that.
westtle

abraker wrote:

Next up - "Are 'hello threads' incentivizing necroposting extremist groups?" and "Is 8th gen a pipe dream or an underground plot by the OT!Gov?". More news at 11.
"i smell... conspiracy."
YyottaCat
"Are 'hello threads' incentivizing necroposting extremist groups?"

That's a good question.
z0z

abraker wrote:

"Is 8th gen a pipe dream or an underground plot by the OT!Gov?"
we can only see
igorsprite

abraker wrote:

Next up - "Are 'hello threads' incentivizing necroposting extremist groups?"
i hope so
ColdTooth

ColdTooth wrote:

I dropped the 8% of my brain, of which is allows me the ability to care. Sorry, lemme go retrieve that.
Ok. I have returned. Unfortunately I did not find the 8% of my brain that allowed me to care, so sorry.
Arctos Sagittario
8% would be a rather big scoop tho…
YyottaCat
Brains are bad. Processing units are good.