forum

What is the funnest game you ever play.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MarkCode6
It can be any different types of Video Games.
-azer-
Probably game called the way out because i had a good friend to play it with. We had a blast but it can be pretty much any game for me but i need to get the feel like im "present" in the game and when that happens time goes by so fast... Happened in the way out, i was on my friends house we had lan party and i think we started like 10am and we played like 10 hours and it felt like we just started :D:D
MrBredPlays
Mine is probably was SoundSpace. I did enjoy it a lot, but I haven’t been playing much of it lately.
For shooters, it’s gonna have to be Titanfall 2 or Apex Legends
SSkybound
Man, I've had a lot of fun playing Minecraft. Especially with friends or when I add some mods.
FlanFillet
It's not often that I can say to myself that the game I'm currently playing is the most fun game I've ever played but I think the definitive answer would have to be Borderlands when I played it for the first time.
Shhh453
amogus
MatthewK955311
minecraft btw Koi played minecraft osu
Blue9485
Minecraft SMP and Among us especially with friends
Phantonym
For me, its minecraft
I used to have a friend that comes over to my home just to play multiplayer, until he moving house to a far away place, since then minecraft feels boring, also in newer versions, it gets more laggy, i guess my laptop can't handle it anymore.
it was very fun, thank you minecraft.
KatouMegumi
Doki Doki Literature Club.
Though, it is a VERY disturbing game, I really found that fact to be hilarious.

As for something with most fun I played... Minecraft, hands down. Especially tech modded.
MisakiSakaki

KatouMegumi wrote:

Doki Doki Literature Club.
Though, it is a VERY disturbing game, I really found that fact to be hilarious.
I like you
HPG137
IF you have friends, play WWE 2k Battlegrounds, it's really fun
But IF you don't have any friends, try playing Rust
Neigdoig

HPG137 wrote:

IF you have friends, play WWE 2k Battlegrounds, it's really fun
But IF you don't have any friends, try playing Rust
Battleground is a buggy mess, which is why I play the old PS2 era WWE games. Nobody can beat them (Yes, I'm that old, being that I'm 18 years of age).
Dilly_P
Glee Karaoke Revolution 1 and 3 were probably the most fun games I’ve ever played. Nothing compares to them