forum

What should i do to get better accuracy? (Solved)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CtLexify_YT

SOLVED

I use a Playstyle Similair to Riviclia
Clicking with mouse BUT i click with keyboard aswell (together)
it works out really well and i wish to be a top player
so i wonder what i should do to get better accuracy
regardless of my weird playstyle (i wish to keep my playstyle do not post a commment about changing it)
and i have tried doing slower maps but my accuracy gets worse?
JustABeginner
community/forums/13

Let's say you want to be better in sports, what should you do?
Athletes train harder and rest for quite number of times to get better and better.

So apply those concept to osu!. Start from the beginning and make your way up.

In other words, please play more.
YyottaCat
PLAY MORE.
ShinRun
BOY LISTEN TO YOUR RESPONSES
ON YOUR OTHER FORUM, YOU KEEP SAYING YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ACC
silmarilen
You need to buy exactly €23,39 worth of candy from your local supermarket. Then you search for the second closest bridge you can find and throw your phone into the water. Then you borrow a friend's phone and use it to play the chicken dance. Once you've done that you have to sit on a soft boiled egg for 24 hours (exactly, no second longer or shorter or it doesn't work) and then eat the egg. At this point you open up osu and play more™.
WitherMite
Click circle.

But do it to the beat instead.
[ Rynn ]

YyottaCat wrote:

PLAY MORE.

and also lock this...?
Cerno
Uninstall this game
[ Rynn ]

Cerno wrote:

Uninstall this game
But when you close the game it says..

"See ya next time"

So u cant quit osu! even if u tried
ShinRun

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

Cerno wrote:

Uninstall this game

"See ya next time"

Lets see about this
Be back in a few years
rematyar
in the other thread you make, you said that you don't care about your accuracy...
ColdTooth
"i don't care about my accuracy"

"How do I get better accuracy?"

Come on dude, what are you doing? Don't be dense.

NOTHING in life, not even in this game, comes at a miracle. Nothing comes for granted, and certainly nothing comes from just stupidity, unless it's for science, and we don't know it's entirely stupid before.

How about instead of prancing around, trying to look for answers, you start tapping to the beat.

"But it's too hard!" you might say. Well, guess what, fucking learn how to do it.

"But I have no motivation!". Then find yourself a will and a strength in your body.

"It's going to take so long to get the skill level of (player name here)!". This mindset is so fucking stupid. I see so many people at rank 10k to 500k (huge gap btw) say that "Well I wish I was Whitecat", or "Man, I want to be like Cookiezi."

Guess how those people got to where they were? They played the game and got good at what they did, or wanted to do. Crazy, am I right? It took them a while, even Whitecat, because he was banned for about 3 or 4 years (someone will correct me), and during that time he played offline, then got unbanned. He doesn't really play for pp anymore, and that's kind of respectable, atleast before he started mass murdering maps and getting to 20k pp.

It's so annoying seeing new players between that huge gap I mentioned earlier, say that they wanted to become good at this game, but they never put in the time or effort.

Take my profile for example. Close to 51 days in playtime, and have been playing this game on and off from june 2012, and then somewhat more active after early 2017. Guess how I got to where I am today. Go on, I think you can figure it out.

Anyways, I hate your profile accuracy so much, it made me cry a full river the size of the Nile. Please, please try and fix your accuracy. Just please try it. Tap more accurately. It's really not that hard. Of course it's going to take a bit of time, and I understand that, but jesus christ.
Zelzatter Zero

ColdTooth wrote:

Anyways, I hate your profile accuracy so much, it made me cry a full river the size of the Nile. Please, please try and fix your accuracy. Just please try it. Tap more accurately. It's really not that hard. Of course it's going to take a bit of time, and I understand that, but jesus christ.
My heart already shattered when my overall acc goes down to 96% and OP stated in the prev thread that they're fine with 75% acc...

No matter how much you want to help them, they'll pull out their "weird" playstyle, which is completely irrelevant, as an excuse for that horrible acc. Maybe I'm harsh, but just don't help them anything from this point, you're wasting your time here.
ghoulybits
In the kindest possible way, with the way that pp is calculated, you will have to improve your accuracy greatly before you can even begin thinking of being a top player. I know you said in the original post that you don't want suggestions to change your playstyle, but that is quite literally your only option besides grinding out hundreds of hours to maybe get better at clicking the circles on time.

What I'm trying to say is that you should probably become a skilled player using a more conventional playstyle first before you try to move on to whatever the fuck you described. Also just play more lol
WitherMite

ghoulybits wrote:

In the kindest possible way, with the way that pp is calculated, you will have to improve your accuracy greatly before you can even begin thinking of being a top player. I know you said in the original post that you don't want suggestions to change your playstyle, but that is quite literally your only option besides grinding out hundreds of hours to maybe get better at clicking the circles on time.

What I'm trying to say is that you should probably become a skilled player using a more conventional playstyle first before you try to move on to whatever the fuck you described. Also just play more lol
id say their mindset is causing more trouble than their playstyle.

I'm sure its possible to click to the beat with mouse and keyboard tapping. I assume its just tap x, but with mouse. dude needs to figure out yesterday that they should be trying to keep acc as close to 100% as possible, not just hoping they pass 80%
YyottaCat

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

Cerno wrote:

Uninstall this game

"See ya next time"

Turn off effect sound.
YyottaCat

ColdTooth wrote:

NOTHING in life, not even in this game, comes at a miracle. Nothing comes for granted, and certainly nothing comes from just stupidity, unless it's for science, and we don't know it's entirely stupid before.

How about instead of prancing around, trying to look for answers, you start tapping to the beat.

"But it's too hard!" you might say. Well, guess what, fucking learn how to do it.

"But I have no motivation!". Then find yourself a will and a strength in your body.

"It's going to take so long to get the skill level of (player name here)!". This mindset is so fucking stupid. I see so many people at rank 10k to 500k (huge gap btw) say that "Well I wish I was Whitecat", or "Man, I want to be like Cookiezi."

Guess how those people got to where they were? They played the game and got good at what they did, or wanted to do. Crazy, am I right? It took them a while, even Whitecat, because he was banned for about 3 or 4 years (someone will correct me), and during that time he played offline, then got unbanned. He doesn't really play for pp anymore, and that's kind of respectable, atleast before he started mass murdering maps and getting to 20k pp.

It's so annoying seeing new players between that huge gap I mentioned earlier, say that they wanted to become good at this game, but they never put in the time or effort.

Take my profile for example. Close to 51 days in playtime, and have been playing this game on and off from june 2012, and then somewhat more active after early 2017. Guess how I got to where I am today. Go on, I think you can figure it out.

With 10 pp I have better accuracy in STD than them.
ghoulybits

WitherMite wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

id say their mindset is causing more trouble than their playstyle.

I'm sure its possible to click to the beat with mouse and keyboard tapping. I assume its just tap x, but with mouse. dude needs to figure out yesterday that they should be trying to keep acc as close to 100% as possible, not just hoping they pass 80%
The tap x thing makes sense, that's my bad lmao I don't really play standard often.
ShinRun

ColdTooth wrote:

Now....
Now this is the ColdTooth I want to see more of
Topic Starter
CtLexify_YT

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

Cerno wrote:

Uninstall this game

"See ya next time"

never

Pararunten wrote:

in the other thread you make, you said that you don't care about your accuracy...
people change their idea's and persepctives.
Topic Starter
CtLexify_YT

ShinRun wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Now....
Now this is the ColdTooth I want to see more of

This Is a GREAT post
thanks dude it means a lot and
forgive me for my accuracy but im working on it
up 4% so far
im trying !
YyottaCat
Don't play maps that are way too hard. Play maps that you can comfortably get 90%+ accuracy on, and then gradually move to more difficult maps, while improving your accuracy because you are more familiar with when to tap.
keremaru
NEVER MIND
Nuuskamuikkunen
KERE, SHHHHH, THEY'RE NOT MEANT TO KNOW.
keremaru

eblf2013 wrote:

KERE, SHHHHH, THEY'RE NOT MEANT TO KNOW.
OH SHIT
rematyar

CtLexify_YT wrote:

Pararunten wrote:

That's good. Now change your mindset to play low stars and fc it with 90> acc.

I could guarantee you, 4.4 Stars SS give you more pp than 5* 80% acc.
And also, you get a bonus! An SS in your top plays, and your acc going to boost!
[RUE]Bambinex
and I thought I had a bad acc in std... anyway just train and I can guarantee you that you will gain a lot more pp with a good acc
And also don't worry about your playstyle, you can totally become good with it. Honestly I prefer to see people trying to be original more than people just entirely copying their favorite streamer.
Topic Starter
CtLexify_YT

bambinex wrote:

and I thought I had a bad acc in std... anyway just train and I can guarantee you that you will gain a lot more pp with a good acc
And also don't worry about your playstyle, you can totally become good with it. Honestly I prefer to see people trying to be original more than people just entirely copying their favorite streamer.

will do!

Pararunten wrote:

CtLexify_YT wrote:

Pararunten wrote:

That's good. Now change your mindset to play low stars and fc it with 90> acc.

I could guarantee you, 4.4 Stars SS give you more pp than 5* 80% acc.
And also, you get a bonus! An SS in your top plays, and your acc going to boost!

yeah heres the thing i will never get an ss
trust
reasoning:
usually when i have a triple tap (2 circles and a slider under)
i dont have time to click so i click with keyboard once and with mouse twice
soo
as you can think trying to get the balance right is pretty hard and diffucult but
the chances i do get one are low
also wont i lose pp for doing lower star maps?
even if i get higher accuracy?
WitherMite
Yea higher acc fc gives you much more pp so you will probably actually gain pp by playing easier maps also the only way to lose pp that im aware of is to set a higher score on a map that is worth less pp than the score you previously had on that map. so you dont have to worry about losing pp by playing new maps.

Also about the triple problem you have, try alternating your clicks on fast rhythms so you dont have to click super fast example: mouse, keyboard, mouse. That way you can do it for longer too, once you start seeing streams and long bursts.

You might be doing that already but you made it sound like you hit the keyboard then spammed the mouse to hit the next two notes.
show more