98.38%
No
1.62%
Total votes: 309
Polling ended
Topic Starter
huu
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: April 2021

xi - over the top by Weriko, [ Zzz ], Atsuro, Chaos, HappyRocket88, Kalindraz and sdafsf
202 BPM, 4:17 | 2.00★ – 8.81★

Captain's description (by Bubbleman):
You've seen high star rating jump maps, yes. You may also have seen high star rating maps with a mix of both jumps and streams, but have you ever seen a map this hard full of purely stream aim?

over the top wastes no time in trying to make you fail, and ramps up to a mighty 8.8* at the end, really taking the song's name literally. It has little in the way of jump aim to contend with too - this one is a pure push on your flow aim. The set has a full array of difficulties, so if you're not ready to tackle the final boss you can always step down and contend with one of the mid-bosses along the way.

All-in-all it's a real fun time, so go give it a go and see if you can work your way up to the top!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
- Marco -
WYSI (a good map)

DarkymasterGx
xi songs in good osu mappers hands turns into the most satisfying things in this game man, and i understand why Weriko wants to see if someone managed to beat last diff lmao look at the S P A C E D streams, seems doable for top players.
Kama
NO WAY
OyasumiBaaka
Let's go , hopefully it gets loved. I've been wanting to see top players tackle this map for months now, the hardest 200bpm stream map.
IchinoseChizuru
YESS i’ve waited for far too long
Theedoo
WTF @weriko
clayton
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.