forum

[GD Request] Song: Silky Heart (TV Size) Singer: Horie Yui

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Limerence
Hello Guys! Today I am here to ask for some GD in a song I really enjoyed re-watching Toradora after several years. This song didnt get any ranked maps in the recent time, so i decided to map it and try it to get ranked. I am working in other beatmaps right now, but I finished my Difficult and before starting to do other difficulties I would like to know if there is anyone who wants to map one diff aswell. I will answer to you anywere and anytime! I am open to everything, just map and send the OSU file to me, we will discuss together your work and try to improve it together (obviously only in the case something is missing).

Below the Difficulties:
Easy 1*/1.9* OPEN
Normal 2*/2.4* OPEN
Hard 2.5*/3.4* OPEN
Insane 3.5*/4.1* OPEN

Map Link

Custom Hitsounds are welcome, just tell me if you do it, in the opposite case feel free to use the hitsounds I put inside the map. I would like to get some new style mapping, that accentuates the curves of the sliders and triplets (aimed for dt or some new players). Feel free to come to talk to me in the case you want an advice or just want to talk with me, this is my discord ID Hachiroha#0337 (i'll invete you in my Server). You can contact me even via a PM on Osu, but in this case I will answer as soon as I see the message.

Thanks for your time! Everyone is welcome in this project, I only ask you to have a little bit of experience on mapping, for the rest have fun and take this as an opportunity to improve together. Have a nice day.

Jaegii
map link?
Topic Starter
Limerence

Jaegii wrote:

map link?
Sry, added the link now! Thanks to have reminded me, I've totally forgotten to add it.
Synaelle
Hello can I do the normal diff please ? c:
Topic Starter
Limerence

Synaelle wrote:

Hello can I do the normal diff please ? c:
Sure bro, Just map it and send the Osu file to me via PM or message on Discord ^^ just make me know