forum

Persona 4 v0.50

posted
Total Posts

Which character would you like to see included?

Chie
18.33%
Yukiko
16.70%
Kanji
9.02%
Rise
14.49%
Naoto
29.17%
Teddie
12.28%
Total votes: 1042
Topic Starter
DawnII
RELEASE
http://up.ppy.sh/files/persona4_skin_v.50.rar

I guess I'm actually going to go through with this.

PerOsuna 4! (I actually considered naming it this, eww)

For a preview of this skin, you can find it packaged with this map:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/4723

As you can tell, this is extremely early.

lukewarmholiday
HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THAT

DawnII CHANGED HIS AVATAR.
James
he likes the color yellow
Topic Starter
DawnII
Scorebar!

Kind of lulz. I'm going to try to use Teddie instead, if I can get some good clean expression rips.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
DawnII
New hitcircle.

If all goes well, I will release the skin with the next update.
nintendoto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
king0fspades
keep it going, Persona 4 is awesome! hope to see it finished
Topic Starter
DawnII
Release!

So, spinner meter needs work still. I'm adding party member switching, much akin to awp's OEWY skin. Right now it's only Yosuke.

I'm going to have you guys vote for other characters you'd like to see!

Feel free to post here or send me a PM for your vote.
Zatoichi

DawnII wrote:

I'm going to have you guys vote for other characters you'd like to see!
Adachi, please.

...or Kanji.
Mewro_old
Ivalset
Put Chie everywhere. As much Chie as possible.
Starrodkirby86
Why do people like Chie? :V

*looks at avatar* That's who I want more. :)
Zatoichi

DawnII wrote:

PerOsuna 4! (I actually considered naming it this, eww)
You should call it Posu!ona 4. The way you have it now would have you pronouncing it per-os-na.

I would have also suggested spinning a card like in the OP of the game (spinning horizontally as opposed to the current spinner)
Topic Starter
DawnII

Zatoichi wrote:

I would have also suggested spinning a card like in the OP of the game (spinning horizontally as opposed to the current spinner)
I don't think the spinner-circle can be animated, so it can only be radially spinning. I was originally going to have the card spin horizontally for the slider ball, but I can't get it to look good (yet).
Topic Starter
DawnII
Well I'm having some issues getting the new version up. For now, get a taste of my alternate Chie comboburst.

New version is up!

Starrodkirby86
You just love that Chie and her craving for steak, huh? :P

Cool beans, I can't wait for the new version and what lies in store there. :)
Zatoichi

Zatoichi
Oh, and it'd also be nice to have each party member NOT have a folder, so I can just dump the contents into the skin like with awp's.
Jeffro
Love it. Good luck with the skin.
Cheedar
Very nice skin *_*
I love it!
RorroX Arisato
a great skin ^^ nice i like it ^^
koujiro nonomiya
the best of luck on the skin
FerreTrip
...D'aim, and I spent such a long-ass time trying to make my own skin for my own map because I thought nobody had done this yet. God, I'm a retard. (Shit. The map's been made, and the skin, too. NOW what? :cry: )

Seriously, though, this looks badass as hell. The one I was doing on my own just had the Persona mask icon from the backs of the cards as (blurryish) hit circles...a weird spinner...and the Yasogami emblem as the cursor, but not nearly as good as yours. Yours is actually visible...

I really wish I'd seen this before. I really do.
FerreTrip
Um...I feel like a...something gross or something for doing this, but...I've got a Persona 4 map...for a song that's been done already...and it's got its own skin...

Um...I guess I can say, "Hey, look how inferior my skin is to this one!"? ^^;

...I'm really, really sorry, but I don't know how else to attract people who play P4 to my map for modding...

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/14790 <-There.

And note: You might see eight difficulties. PUT ON YOUR GLASSES AND SEE THROUGH THE FOG--it's actually four difficulties with two versions of each (one is a "full" version, one is a "normal" version with breaks).

Again, REAAAALLY sorry. It's just...well...putting this on the forum for the map for the same song would just make me look like an unbelievable ass. :oops:
digi_dude_22
Awesome Skin. I like it, are you still making updates to it?

I would probably rather see all the characters used for it rather than just one character tho...

Now all we need is a P4 CtB person...
Adinda26
SUGOI!!

COOL >w</ :)
swiftfingers
its very cool however i do have a few complaints the audio is clearly from the ps2 version and is distorted and scratchy you could pull it from persona 4 golden which would be an improvement and as a personal issue the cursor is a bit to big other than that i love the skin
show more