forum

One word story- Comment one word at a time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShinRun
zRules-
Every person can only type one word per post until it is long enough or make enough sense to end.
If you want to end a sentence, you must type "." and "." also count as a word. Commas and any punctuation mark will count as a word.
When starting a new sentence, it needs to somehow make sense to the prior one.
You can not post twice in a role.
I will be updating to this every few hours to record the sentences.
Also please refrain from editing your original post as it might change the whole story. Committing too many editing offense could earn you a place in the story with your own characteristics in the cast section (this is meant to be a threat) looking at you YyottaCat, Yhuan Debeste, Sugar_owo and THAT_otaku (a exception)

This story is in 1st, 2nd and 3rd point perspective somehow. It is also in the past and present tense

Questions to keep in mind while reading and writing-
Solved-1. Why is a female named Muhammad
2. What is this “hole”
3. Why did she want humans to die
4. How did the humans disappeared
Solved-5. Who the hell is pekora
6. What brand of applejuice is pekora drinking

Characters/Cast- Warning: When picking a character, if you aren't specific enough, I will choose the most relevant one and write my own take on the character

Muhammad Ali: Former heavyweight champion who got transported to a Isekai world and came back as a female overlord

Usada Pekora: “A lonely rabbit-eared girl who loves carrots” -Wiki. Despite her love for carrots, she decided to drink apple juice instead of carrot juice

Albums Dumbledore: A superstitious headmaster in charge of a group of superstitious student living inside a superstitious school written by a superstitious author and read by a bunch of superstitious nerds

Abraker: A smart, young, attractive, intelligent, charming man. Please do not lock this forum I beg you Literal god of the osu community

Joe Biden: 46th president of the USA and a god in this alternate dimension. Yelled "Let there be light" and then vanished. Could either be A. a god here to "make America great again" or B. a communist pedophile or C. a alien dressed in human skin here to destroy all sign of life

Ralsei aka Corne2Plum3: A Dumbledore wanna be but seem more evil than good

Gandalf: Basically Dumbledore but in was in a story surrounding rings instead of orphans. Power - Gandalf < Dumbledore Everything else - Gandalf > Dumbledore

Update: 5 Spelling error and 7 grammar errors

Narrator- Once upon a time there was a overlord who created this hole, she was called Muhammad and decided that humans are dead. After all of humanity just disappeared out of the earths atomosphere, pekora decided to drink some applejuice in the kitchen. It was an cloudy day, “I hate this damn shirt, AHHHHHHH” Calmly I ran out from the gulag that I was trying to burn my Dumbledore until it explode. “Why does this Alpaca keep eating my strawberry flavored banana" and the reason I turned on by Abraker because of monkeys. Who touched my banana? Yeah I moaned really hard causing a god named Joe to say "LET THERE BE LIGHT" He swiftly takes the apple and Pekora proceeded to another kitchen which was in the best place for her self to be a rabbit. Muhammad gazed upon the vast desolation astomosphere. She thought of Ralsei and why does the wizard look at himself weirdly. His name was Gandalf and wants to go swimming naked in the bath. Muhammad failed to go to Pekora's kitchen causing Abraker to smoke furiously on pekora which made Abraker mad D:< with them. Abraker was wanted. But Joe wasnt happy. After all this just your mother cried, bingus. "WTF Joe!". Now I want to take some time to talk with Floppa on Abrakers view on henta. Floppa decided to run until Floppa couldn't watch anymore. Floppa despised himself for being a bad person. It is really dark outside at USA right now, and I don't see any banana :( so I wanted to destroy the

PS:
This is all for good fun and I don't mean to offend anyone
DM me if you have any problems or request
Sugar_owo
Once
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Upon
pentaqola
A
Topic Starter
ShinRun