forum

[Mania] Ping's Friendly Queue (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Ping]
Hello. Finally got myself back to do queues again.

This time it's a bit different, I'll use Google Form to collect the requests.

Rules
Please put your mapset into the Google Form link below, and then type something to bump this queue up.

I accept everything that is mania-related. However, I might dropped your requests depending on the quality of the set and/or the song.

If your set is in other gamemode, I won't be able to mod much, but I could try mod metadata and/or HS. So, don't request me non-mania mode please.

Genre and Language section should be filled like the ones you put in the mapset website. If you do not know what I mean please don't put this in.

If it is an M4M, please type what song you are modding into the "Brief explanation" part of the song. I will message you if you forgot to do this.

Even if it's not an M4M, I'd highly advised you write a nice response into the "Brief explanation" part of the form.
----------------------
M4M Maps
Currently not pushing anything. Sorry!
----------------------
Song Preference
If the genre is not listed here, that means I am neutral with that song genre. I would just either like or hate it depending on the song itself.

Songs I prefer

1. Asian Pop
  2. Rock (Preferably English) (Esp. the current ones in Featured Artists right now)
  3. Chiptunes
  4. Future Bass
  5. Lo-Fi
Songs I dislike (feel free to request nonetheless, I might accept if the set is nice)

1. Heavy Metal
  2. High pitched voice (ex: that of Nanahira)

Requests your mapset here!
Check the progress in this Trello!
fvrex
bump
KinoHimari
bumping
Angki
Bump
Al-Reina
Bump :w
orugo-ru2270
Bump!