forum

Introducing the Corne2Plum3 (but it's 9½ months too late)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
Hi :)

I'm a osu! player since the 28th November 2019.
I play mostly the STD (where you are supposed to click in circles), but sometimes I play other mods. In STD mode, my top play are FC without mod with a good accuracy (that why my accuracy is over 98%, but I'm sure that 98% isn't my real accuracy). Sometimes I use Nightcore or Hardrock mod (I suck with Hidden mod)... And for a reason I ignore, the BPM of song of my top play are only between 160 and 180.(why?). And I can not pass maps over 5.20 stars. I don't know if I'm a pro or a noob, because my skills in osu! changes everyday... but I'm NOT a pro. I don't have a tablet, just a mouse and a laptop.

I've also made skins. (I started to create my first skin in less than 30 days of play). I like neutrals skin (without name or anime girls on it). The list of my skins :
  1. - Night03 - (ALL modes)
  2. Corne2Plum3 2020-04-29 (STD mode)
  3. Corne2Plum3 2020-01-18 (STD mode)
OPEN ME
Screenshots of my masterpiece, - Night03 - :

If I'm motivated I make beatmaps (I trying to make rankable maps but they aren't ranked :(). (Check my profile for the list of my beatmaps.)

I'm also in the forums on osu! I'm not toxic (and I don't have a gun IRL, don't worry). And don't forget: to improve to osu!, play more. (I didn't found a better solution)...

If you read all of the text I wrote (with my bad english), you are a good guy :) !

-- END OF THIS USELESS POST --
Sugar_owo
hi-
Joon Yorigami
This is way too old, it even has stickbug
DeletedUser_13957006
Introducing the Sugar_owo (but it's 6 months too late)
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
lol
pentaqola
bruh late greetings lmao

i don't even have an introduction, i just went straight for when i feel comfy
animeslayergp
lmao welcome to osu
Phantonym
Sugar_owo

Phantonym wrote:

Yes
Joon Yorigami
why do I suddenly have the urge to try and find the introduction of every denizen
keremaru

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

why do I suddenly have the urge to try and find the introduction of every denizen
good luck
Joon Yorigami

keremaru wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

good luck
I'll take that as a challenge

This is all I have so far:

Corne2plum3 community/forums/topics/1144801
Abraker community/forums/topics/235505?start=3313027
Aiq community/forums/topics/881498?start=7012348
keremaru community/forums/topics/662548?start=6340794

(anyone willing to help me expand this list is always welcome to msg me because I am not wasting my life trying to complete this)
Nuuskamuikkunen
Welcome(but I already know you)

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

I haven't done mine.

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Abraker community/forums/topics/235505?start=3313027
omg
Joon Yorigami

eblf2013 wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Don't waste your time, I haven't done mine.
yeah, I got confused when I didn't see yours. Don't worry I haven't done mine either (maybe I need to work on that)
Phantonym

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

maybe create a thread about it in ot?
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
Why you necro this xD?
ClevelandsMyBro
hello you look familliar
abraker
I wonder that too