forum

Anyone play robeats?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Egworld
Yeah anyone play robeats in the osu community? Its a good 3D osu mania game, just play to win for multiplayer cuz you can get multipliers for no challenge, just gives you better score and also acc multipliers so you can get more perfects, other then that great game.
animeslayergp
i tried it but i didint really like it
Sugar_owo
Ah yes.. that game... got me into Osu! once i found out it was inspired or something.

Wish it wasn't in roblox though.
LimeTwist
I played Robeats as my main game before finding osu! its actually what exposed me to osu!
WilliamWeekly
YES ROBEATS TALK IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR LIKE 5 KINUTES
Topic Starter
Egworld

WilliamWeekly wrote:

YES ROBEATS TALK IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR LIKE 5 KINUTES
lol
[ Rynn ]
i play robeats:)

yo there is a lvl 35 now xd

problems:

the game is so laggy, rhythm games r not supposed to be laggy.
the fact that u need to buy the songs is just stupid, just make it a task similar to deemo or arcea.
the fact that the game will temporarily ban u bcz u left in a middle of the match is just stupid considering the game is an online game which requires wifi connection.
oh u dont have money? good luck trying to win a match bcz ppl will use a lot of gear to win bcz gear helps multiply the score and accuracy (and ppl sometimes abuse the gear power).
the game is very restrict, u cant press the empty space or else lose ur combo.

overall, its a nice game, but the fact that people like to abuse the gear power is just stupid (all though i use 360 gp myself). the game is very restrict, u cant press the empty space so yea good luck trying to fc the lvl 35 song.
idkmytname

LimeTwist wrote:

I played Robeats as my main game before finding osu! its actually what exposed me to osu!
Same but I come back to it from time to time I also play robeats when I get a break down when I can't fc a stream map
epic man 2
robeats is ok but the only issue i have with it are the maps (most of them arent good and fully representative of the song) even through the current map overhaul, but i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for that game
IPlayRoblox5377
Robeat actually got my into osu, but I stopped playing for 2 reasons. First, the gear power system, you can literally beat every skilled players with no skills but high gear power. Second, THEY FRICKING REMOVED MOST OF THE ANIME SONGS LIKE SNOW HALATION, UNRAVEL ETC.
SirCompliments
Roblock epic game 😎😎😎😎😎😎
bruhmomentxddd

Sugar_owo wrote:

Ah yes.. that game... got me into Osu! once i found out it was inspired or something.

Wish it wasn't in roblox though.
same
also i recommend roblox fps unlocker for robeats (it isnt bannable at all)
Zym_
EPIKSTA
I tried playing it once but in my opinion it isn't that good. It's trying to make a rhythm game on a platformish gameish that isn't really very well equiped for rhythm games.
animeslayergp

EPIKSTA wrote:

I tried playing it once but in my opinion it isn't that good. It's trying to make a rhythm game on a platformish gameish that isn't really very well equiped for rhythm games.
right,it would be much more benifical to play etterna or osu mania
-flakeur-
i used to play robeats. stopped because its laggy
MarkCode6
I used to play robeats but now I play Osu mania
milkytofu
yea i like to play robeats a lot and recently i got star rank on there which is nice.
redleader20056
i used to play roblox, i got tired of it and the community was becoming more and more annoying
Geovanniplayz7
I used to play RoBeats before osu!mania. Now i play osu!mania every day downloading 20+ beatmaps sometimes
show more