forum

Help me find the skin I used before

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PeYau
Hi,

I'm looking for the skin I used before formatting my computer.
I tried to copy all files on a cloud but some files have not been transferred. This is the case of the skin.

What I remember about the skin (sorry I don't often play):
The fail song was almost inaudible, it was a very discreet song.
There were 2 colors for the circles, the colors alternated for each circle (easier for the double tap).

It looks like trolling, because I'm searching a skin with almost no informations and my english is discusting.
But I really want to find this skin back because it was great for me. Other skins are hurting my eyes or I have difficulties to see some patterns, ...

I know it's really hard (impossible?) to find this skin back. But if you know similar skins, please let me know.

I still have logs files or things like that. It can maybe help? To at least find the name of the skin...

Thank you for your help.
BePlayerSs

PeYau wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for the skin I used before formatting my computer.
I tried to copy all files on a cloud but some files have not been transferred. This is the case of the skin.

What I remember about the skin (sorry I don't often play):
The fail song was almost inaudible, it was a very discreet song.
There were 2 colors for the circles, the colors alternated for each circle (easier for the double tap).

It looks like trolling, because I'm searching a skin with almost no informations and my english is discusting.
But I really want to find this skin back because it was great for me. Other skins are hurting my eyes or I have difficulties to see some patterns, ...

I know it's really hard (impossible?) to find this skin back. But if you know similar skins, please let me know.

I still have logs files or things like that. It can maybe help? To at least find the name of the skin...

Thank you for your help.
pass me the images you had left of that skin
Topic Starter
PeYau
Lisurio_
Topic Starter
PeYau
Not this one but it isn't bad!
SaNJiY
i can't find this skin. But i find the cursor https://osuskinner.com/element/464/56