forum

Do OSU players watch sports?

posted
Total Posts
show more
M1 enjoyer
i watch NBA on a regular basis, i watched the 2016 cavs vs gsw match and i have been watching NBA since then. MJ's my all time favorite player, for now it's someone like giannis
burningapple
I don't.
TheKingHenry
Used to more actively, these days barely
Trap_Kai
I used to wrestle and enjoy watching college and professional wrestling.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Not that much tbh. I watch the FIFA world cup and the olympic games especially swimming, cough, cough.
WitherMite
I prefer participating more than watching, and I suck at any sport that involves a ball because of my lazy eye.
I do usually watch the Olympics though, and watch quite a few running, swimming, and triathlon youtubers.
mozawa
I really like soccer, it's fun being defense lol and i got hit in the face two times in a single game and broke my glasses a bit oof
animeslayergp
i watch esports sometimes
ICanNotDoSlider

mozawa wrote:

I really like soccer, it's fun being defense lol and i got hit in the face two times in a single game and broke my glasses a bit oof
Glasses and defense?

pain
Foxi
No, I strongly dislike sports and the culture surrounding it. Sometimes I watch League of Legends e-sports, or osu! tournaments, but that's about it.
remeslo
i dont lol
loahnuh
The only sport I watch is the best combat sport in the world, sumo.

Takakeisho missing his promotion to Yokozuna was terribly disappointing this basho.

Wishing the best of health to Miyagino-beya.
kingautist
How do you play Ohio State University?
Noob
I only watch a couple of football
Phantonym
I have no interest watching irl sports
ClevelandsMyBro

NoobDev wrote:

I only watch a couple of football
Riae
Im a big fan of soccer so yeah i watch sports :)
Veeny
football
Meseta
I don't watch any sports, I'm not interested. In my opinion, a lot of osu players watch sports.
Riae
Everyone had likes and dislikes :D
tortuguitado
Yes, Soccer and F1
redleader20056
I like csgo esports if that counts
animeslayergp

redleader20056 wrote:

I like csgo esports if that counts
its a sport
- Marco -
i watch mostly LoL tournaments but sometimes i watch other esports
Ja Cool

Basketball is Fun

betting is fun
Sonicspider98
aussie open is next week and im bloody excited
haha i rolypoly
I watch soccer and fights in sports that can work
FaceLessBoi_1
i love watching boat sailing and my favorite team is Sun Hung Kai/Scallywag because they represent HongKong
Ghuulken
I watch american football and my favorite team is the packers because i live in wisconsin. honestly the only reason i watch it is because like everybody in my town does and not knowing about the last game is like not knowing what the weather is right now, eeeverybody talks about it. like people who work at stores are allowed to wear jerseys on game days and stuff its so huge. wish osu was that big lol. maybe someday
Jelo
I watch Basketball. Kawhi Leonard > Lebron. That's all
[-Rodrigo-]
i don´t watch a lot of it... though i still watch soccer sometimes!
I think doing sports is way better.
chocoroles
lando_23
I've only really gotten into NASCAR.

If you don't know what NASCAR is, it's basically American stock car racing. A group of 30-something stock cars race around oval-like tracks scattered around the U.S. Some of the most famous tracks in NASCAR are tracks like Daytona Intl. Speedway and Talladega Superspeedway.

The reason why I'm into NASCAR is because, as a kid, I was obsessed with racing. I don't really know why I was, but it was amplified by the movie Cars. I have about 500 Hotwheel cars somewhere around my house because I was that obsessed with racing, and I still kinda am to this day.
ZevenIAX
I watch NBA :>
iFiish
Ohio state university has a ton of sports, including baseball, football, soccer, Men’s hockey, Mens lacrosse, woman’s gymnastics, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, track, men’s volleyball, woman’s volleyball, golf, swimming, chess, and sword fighting. There’s a lot more but those are the main ones. So yes, I think Ohio state university students are into sports and I don’t know what their favorite team is, but their football team is buckeye. So I’d assume either some Ohio team or a team they grew up watching but I could be wrong, anyway that’s what I think.
TicClick
Lequd
i play basketball competitively
[AlphaCentauri]
no
SawageYT
I don't personally. I don't like to watch sports but I like to play sports.
salve123123
i don't watch alot of sports. if i had to pick the germany football team
i do watch eSports. and my fav team is Team Liquid from csgo

Any Naffers?
show more