show more
pentaqola

z0z wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Creepy lemon
best lemon

also yyotta you really out here mentioning my twins 👁️

also... oof that napping too long thing is oddly relatable to me, probably because my sleep schedule is fucked most of the time
maybe it's a side effect of sleeping 0-5 hours at night only to be interrupted by school times then having to sleep off the rest, either in the middle of school or after school
i used to sleep for 7 hours mostly, but now that its quarantine it seems to have transferred from 7 hours to 5-7 hours, or even less because i sometimes wake up at 5:30 for some weird reason, and i can't go to sleep after that

even if i sleep a lot longer i still am a sleepy fuck that can't go back to sleep
Corne2Plum3
Penguin
G
pentaqola
o
Phantonym
yy
Corne2Plum3
pentaqola
Lott
we're almost at 30k posts
Corne2Plum3
pentaqola

Lottery61 wrote:

we're almost at 30k posts
just 12 posts more and now 11
Nuuskamuikkunen
off to classes -w-
pentaqola

eblf2013 wrote:

off to classes -w-
good luck man!
Penguin
hello everyone, I have awoken from my sleep.
pentaqola
good morning penguin-
Penguin
henlo, good morning trescola

*the word morning in this sentence is based on Penguin's location. I have no idea what time it is for qola.
pentaqola
its actually evening, which i find sad cuz usually i wanna hang out with you guys, but it ends up being evening over there when its morning and so on

not just that but my beloved also has a similar problem, we literally live in two different sides of the world and it fucking sucks cuz sometimes i feel bad for them willing to stay up late for me :<
Penguin

pentaqola wrote:

its actually evening, which i find sad cuz usually i wanna hang out with you guys, but it ends up being evening over there when its morning and so on

not just that but my beloved also has a similar problem, we literally live in two different sides of the world and it fucking sucks cuz sometimes i feel bad for them willing to stay up late for me :<
My sleep schedule is different every week, it's permafucked, but yeah I've noticed that there's usually a period of time where a lot of people seem to be on.

Also, ooof
Corne2Plum3
z0z

Penguin wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

My sleep schedule is different every week, it's permafucked, but yeah I've noticed that there's usually a period of time where a lot of people seem to be on.

Also, ooof
i think for me, it's around before i wake up for school to some where in noon
pentaqola

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

Also, ooof
i think for me, it's around before i wake up for school to some where in noon
man, for me its around the morning, or maybe once i go to bed
Penguin
I'm not exactly sure when it is for me, but I think it's like, 7pm-2am maybe? Give or take a few hours probably.

It kinda works out for me since I'm a night owl. My sleep schedule is really random though, so some weeks it's fine. Other weeks, not so much
z0z

Penguin wrote:

I'm not exactly sure when it is for me, but I think it's like, 7pm-2am maybe? Give or take a few hours probably.

It kinda works out for me since I'm a night owl. My sleep schedule is really random though, so some weeks it's fine. Other weeks, not so much
if there wasn't anything keep me from sleeping when i want, my parents would start complaining about me waking up at 5-6pm or something
Penguin

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

if there wasn't anything keep me from sleeping when i want, my parents would start complaining about me waking up at 5-6pm or something
benefits of being an adult ayyy
pentaqola

Penguin wrote:

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

aww man... i wished i was one so they wouldn't start complaining once i try to sneak in with my phone

either way tho even my older sibling who isn't a minor like me still has that problem as well with me
z0z

pentaqola wrote:

Penguin wrote:

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

aww man... i wished i was one so they wouldn't start complaining once i try to sneak in with my phone

either way tho even my older sibling who isn't a minor like me still has that problem as well with me
well everything's kinda boring in quarantine
but it takes a lot of time to motivate me to do/make something and school doesn't really let get that time because of classes and assignments and stuff

18 is just an set age that define when someone's an adult, it doesn't mean they suddenly change behaviors from minor to adult
Penguin

pentaqola wrote:

Penguin wrote:

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

I'm fairly lucky when it comes to "parental overwatch." I still live at home, but I pretty much just pay rent and do my own thing. I have my own little space and I'm not bothered too much.

z0z wrote:

18 is just an set age that define when someone's an adult, it doesn't mean they suddenly change behaviors from minor to adult
veeeeeery true
pentaqola

Penguin wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

Penguin wrote:

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

I'm fairly lucky when it comes to "parental overwatch." I still live at home, but I pretty much just pay rent and do my own thing. I have my own little space and I'm not bothered too much.

z0z wrote:

veeeeeery true
damn i don't even have my own room, it was taken over by my sibling once my parents managed to get their hands on her.

welp, at the very least i now know that i'm still going to be the same person when i'm an 18 year old
Nuuskamuikkunen

z0z wrote:

That's supposed to be like that, but... some reach their 30s without being proper adults, which is sad to see.

pentaqola wrote:

damn i don't even have my own room, it was taken over by my sibling once my parents managed to get their hands on her.
Nor do I heh
Penguin
I'd say the one thing that happens when you turn 18 is that you obtain a lot of freedom, which helps you develop into your own person.

It's not true for everyone, seeing as a lot of people find themselves way before they turn 18, but in a lot of cases, the newfound freedom can help your development into who you are and what type of personality you have. I was introduced into a whole new world when I turned 18. I got a job, met new friends, found new interests. It really helped shape me into who I am today, for the better or the worse.

It's definitely not as simple as a flip of a switch though. I'd say people are always changing and still define who they are all throughout life. For instance, I'm pretty similar to who I was 4-5 years ago, but I'm definitely not the same person. I used my life experiences that I made back then to form myself into this new me.

idk, I'm rambling at this point.
Corne2Plum3
pentaqola
you aren't really rambling to me at all penguin-

seems legit to me

at least thats what my feeble mind thinks
Penguin

pentaqola wrote:

you aren't really rambling to me at all penguin-

seems legit to me

at least thats what my feeble mind thinks
thanks for listen to my spaghetti thoughts lmao

yeah, it's just something that I've noticed as I've been maturing. I noticed a lot of people around me change drastically and I noticed myself changing too from year to year. A lot of my personality and mindset is based on things that have happened in my life, good and bad. The human mind is very moldable in our early years. Probably up until we are old and wrinkly. Then our mind becomes less and less malleable. Although, it's not simply black and white like that, but on average, I feel as if older people's minds are way less malleable.
Corne2Plum3
pentaqola
i mean... from what i can tell, it seems that the younger you are when you get involved in learning something new, the easier.

its kind of what ageing does, and sometimes its scary to me even though i know i will eventually become a wrinkly person, get dementia probably cuz my chance of getting that is awfully high for sure, and then die.

shits sad... but nothing's stopping it at all. hence why living life is a good thing to me. its better to make a good thing out of it rather than let it be and regret it later.
z0z

Penguin wrote:

I'd say the one thing that happens when you turn 18 is that you obtain a lot of freedom, which helps you develop into your own person.

It's not true for everyone, seeing as a lot of people find themselves way before they turn 18, but in a lot of cases, the newfound freedom can help your development into who you are and what type of personality you have. I was introduced into a whole new world when I turned 18. I got a job, met new friends, found new interests. It really helped shape me into who I am today, for the better or the worse.

It's definitely not as simple as a flip of a switch though. I'd say people are always changing and still define who they are all throughout life. For instance, I'm pretty similar to who I was 4-5 years ago, but I'm definitely not the same person. I used my life experiences that I made back then to form myself into this new me.

idk, I'm rambling at this point.
the problem for me is that other than school, i have no direction i want to go since any kind of hobby i have tried that i put active effort into feels worn out and not interesting enough after a few days, weeks, or months
Penguin
I got over my existential woes early in my life. I kinda just figured that life is whatever you make it to be. I don't care about what happens after death or even dying honestly. Life isn't all flowers, sunshine, and happiness, so I don't want to live forever anyways, that just sounds miserable to me. That's why I'm comfortable with my mortality.

Of course, there's things that I'd like to do and experience in my life before my time comes, but overall, I'm not stressed or anxious about death. It'll happen when it happens. Kinda a morbid realistic thought process, but oh well.
pentaqola
man... life sure is something...

i should get to sleep now... its midnight and im tired...
Penguin
dfgjfhg
Corne2Plum3
Penguin
fhgfhfh
show more