forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Penguin
If you're found guilty, the poeple of Red Rock will hang you in the Town Square. And as the Hang Man, I will perform the execution. And, if all those things end up taking place, that's what civilized society calls 'Justice'. , However, if the relatives, and the loved ones of the person you murdered were outside that door right now, and after BUSTING down that door....they drag you out into the snow and hang you up by the neck, that would be Frontier Justice. To me it doesn't matter what you did. When I hang you I'll get no satisfaction from your death. It's my job. I hang you in Red Rock, I move on to the next town..I hang someone else there.
Corne2Plum3
Penguin
xcvbvcxb
Corne2Plum3
Penguin
hi
Corne2Plum3
Nuuskamuikkunen

Penguin wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

a scheduled power interruption, although its not in the right schedule for some reason

comes to show how crap some of the services here can be

edit: and its been 30 minutes since the supposed time they should put the power back on
I have really shitty infrastructure where I live, so I get the same shit. The power company likes to give us only a few hours notice too, so we're always caught off-guard when the power goes out.
Huh, same, at times they take it out at a different time than scheduled too, or without prior notice. Sorta annoying to deal with.
Penguin

eblf2013 wrote:

Penguin wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

a scheduled power interruption, although its not in the right schedule for some reason

comes to show how crap some of the services here can be

edit: and its been 30 minutes since the supposed time they should put the power back on
I have really shitty infrastructure where I live, so I get the same shit. The power company likes to give us only a few hours notice too, so we're always caught off-guard when the power goes out.
Huh, same, at times they take it out at a different time than scheduled too, or without prior notice. Sorta annoying to deal with.
yuuuup
Corne2Plum3
-
pentaqola
eep
Penguin
hello qola
pentaqola
ayy there!
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

ayy there!
so your lemon demon man just uh

it just made me hyperfocus into the FNF game and i ended up 100%'ing the game on Hard (with several graphical difficulties) after beating Winter Horrorland.

lemon demon is love

lemon demon is life

lemon demon took my skin please help
Meguro
Lemon Cave Johnson
Lott
hai meguro
pentaqola

Achromalia wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

ayy there!
so your lemon demon man just uh

it just made me hyperfocus into the FNF game and i ended up 100%'ing the game on Hard (with several graphical difficulties) after beating Winter Horrorland.

lemon demon is love

lemon demon is life

i-

damn i didn't expect to pull you into the game just because of a character i adore from it!

i dunno how to feel, i'm just really happy rn ;;w;;

now time to consume some definitely not suspicious broth
Penguin
completely inconspicuous

hello xue
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

i-

damn i didn't expect to pull you into the game just because of a character i adore from it!

i dunno how to feel, i'm just really happy rn ;;w;;

now time to consume some definitely not suspicious broth
what have you done??

i'm now consuming several FNF memes. what a travesty.

- - -

Penguin wrote:

completely inconspicuous

hello xue
hello pengu!
pentaqola

another one in the wormhole
Nuuskamuikkunen
woop
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

i'm actually making lemon-demon fanart right now what the fuck :(
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

one of my friends started talking about FNF randomly right now, I might have to try it out
pentaqola

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

one of my friends started talking about FNF randomly right now, I might have to try it out
its a must-try! the game is enjoyable plus its still being updated. and while updates are being made, there are also mods for different beatmaps and such to try out due to how simple it is to mod the game once you figured it out

there may be an actual story to this game soon. when? i don't know, but i'm having hopes for it to have a story, cuz i want to know how tf we went from trying to get approval from the dad to rapping against a demon that hijacked a mall

that also would do horrible things to the main cast
Penguin

pentaqola wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

its a must-try! the game is enjoyable plus its still being updated. and while updates are being made, there are also mods for different beatmaps and such to try out due to how simple it is to mod the game once you figured it out

there may be an actual story to this game soon. when? i don't know, but i'm having hopes for it to have a story, cuz i want to know how tf we went from trying to get approval from the dad to rapping against a demon that hijacked a mall
so, how did this game get so popular recently? I went from knowing nothing about this game to hearing about it every day lol
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

that also would do horrible things to the main cast
pentaqola
oh my god-

i love how his tongue looks like a worm-

actually fuck it

i love everything-

aAAAAAAAAA
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

Yo that’s pretty dope.
YyottaCat
Decacola.
pentaqola
. .
👄
Nuuskamuikkunen
Creepy lemon
YyottaCat
Undecaqola.
Phantonym
jj
z0z
my eyes after after "napping" more hours than i sleep at night: >_<
pentaqola

eblf2013 wrote:

Creepy lemon
best lemon

also yyotta you really out here mentioning my twins 👁️

also... oof that napping too long thing is oddly relatable to me, probably because my sleep schedule is fucked most of the time
Nuuskamuikkunen
I should be asleep
Phantonym
zzz
pentaqola
sloop
z0z

pentaqola wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Creepy lemon
best lemon

also... oof that napping too long thing is oddly relatable to me, probably because my sleep schedule is fucked most of the time
maybe it's a side effect of sleeping 0-5 hours at night only to be interrupted by school times then having to sleep off the rest, either in the middle of school or after school
Corne2Plum3
pentaqola

z0z wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Creepy lemon
best lemon

maybe it's a side effect of sleeping 0-5 hours at night only to be interrupted by school times then having to sleep off the rest, either in the middle of school or after school
i used to sleep for 7 hours mostly, but now that its quarantine it seems to have transferred from 7 hours to 5-7 hours, or even less because i sometimes wake up at 5:30 for some weird reason, and i can't go to sleep after that

even if i sleep a lot longer i still am a sleepy fuck that can't go back to sleep
show more