forum

Do OSU players watch sports?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nuc04
What's your favorite sports team and why? If you don't have one, that's cool. Use supporting details to explain your answer.
Penguin
I'm a huge baseball and basketball fan (Dodgers and Lakers!). My dad took me to a Dodger game when I was young and I've loved it ever since. And for basketball, I remember watching the Lakers play in the finals against the Celtics and Magic in '09 and '10 with my dad.

I've lived in the LA area my entire life and so has my family for the past few generations. My dad was young when the Lakers and Dodgers moved their franchises to LA, so he was a fan of those two teams since their LA Birth. It's only natural for me to carry on the legacy of enjoying LA sports teams.

2020 was a great year for LA teams, I could not have asked for a better outcome.
Akumace1
I only watch the Super Bowl every year with my family but other than that I don't really care for sports.
ICanNotDoSlider
I like to watch racing. I don't know who's my favorite racer or whatever, I just open my TV and watch. It's pretty cool seeing one racer going past another. I don't think they air often though, or it's just me forgetting which channel constantly air them.

I'm also interested in ball games like dodgeball, volley, etc. It is (or was) mandatory in school, though I don't like watching it.
Winnyace
we're a sport, Dad!
Designer1900
Formula 1 for me, red Bull racing team and max verstappen especially because where both dutch. Got into F1 because I was searching for another sports to watch besides soccer.
Arctos Sagittario

Designer1900 wrote:

Formula 1 for me, red Bull racing team and max verstappen especially because where both dutch. Got into F1 because I was searching for another sports to watch besides soccer.
F1 for me too *handshake
My current favourite is Mercedes because Valtteri’s cute af.
Besides that I do want to root Max over Charles.
M1 enjoyer
i watch NBA on a regular basis, i watched the 2016 cavs vs gsw match and i have been watching NBA since then. MJ's my all time favorite player, for now it's someone like giannis
burningapple
I don't.
TheKingHenry
Used to more actively, these days barely
Trap_Kai
I used to wrestle and enjoy watching college and professional wrestling.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Not that much tbh. I watch the FIFA world cup and the olympic games especially swimming, cough, cough.
WitherMite
I prefer participating more than watching, and I suck at any sport that involves a ball because of my lazy eye.
I do usually watch the Olympics though, and watch quite a few running, swimming, and triathlon youtubers.
mozawa
I really like soccer, it's fun being defense lol and i got hit in the face two times in a single game and broke my glasses a bit oof
animeslayergp
i watch esports sometimes
ICanNotDoSlider

mozawa wrote:

I really like soccer, it's fun being defense lol and i got hit in the face two times in a single game and broke my glasses a bit oof
Glasses and defense?

pain
Foxi
No, I strongly dislike sports and the culture surrounding it. Sometimes I watch League of Legends e-sports, or osu! tournaments, but that's about it.
remeslo
i dont lol
loahnuh
The only sport I watch is the best combat sport in the world, sumo.

Takakeisho missing his promotion to Yokozuna was terribly disappointing this basho.

Wishing the best of health to Miyagino-beya.
kingautist
How do you play Ohio State University?
Noob
I only watch a couple of football
show more