forum

Hey! I ain't got no rhythm, but that ain't gonna stop me.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Apheralize
Hi everyone!

I just downloaded osu! today and have been really enjoying it so far. Even though I'm only doing maps around 1.5* right now, I'm having a blast!

Always have been super bad at any music-related stuff (I'm super sorry for those who had to listen to me play an instrument during middle school music lessons), but I've seen so many cool osu! videos on YouTube that I had to give it a shot.

Outside of that, I enjoy listening to EDM (electronic music) and doing maths, so I guess I'm just a huge nerd.

Everyone 'round here seems friendly, so I hope to make friends with y'all in the near future.

See ya!
Phantonym
Hello and Welcome to the forums! :)
Topic Starter
Apheralize

Phantonym wrote:

Hello and Welcome to the forums! :)
Hey, thanks!
Monsterz

Apheralize wrote:

Hi everyone!

I just downloaded osu! today and have been really enjoying it so far. Even though I'm only doing maps around 1.5* right now, I'm having a blast!

Always have been super bad at any music-related stuff (I'm super sorry for those who had to listen to me play an instrument during middle school music lessons), but I've seen so many cool osu! videos on YouTube that I had to give it a shot.

Outside of that, I enjoy listening to EDM (electronic music) and doing maths, so I guess I'm just a huge nerd.

Everyone 'round here seems friendly, so I hope to make friends with y'all in the near future.

See ya!

Welcome to the osu! community! Let's hope that you don't get too addicted to osu. It happened to plenty of us.
Topic Starter
Apheralize

Monsterz wrote:

Apheralize wrote:

Hi everyone!

See ya!

Welcome to the osu! community! Let's hope that you don't get too addicted to osu. It happened to plenty of us.
Um. 😅

I may have played a lot more today than I had intended. Perhaps it's already too late for me.
Watervapor
Hellooo, we hope you're enjoying the game. Feel free to chat with the osu! community whether it is gameplay related or just anything in general. Once again "Welcome to osu!"
Topic Starter
Apheralize

Watervapor wrote:

Hellooo, we hope you're enjoying the game. Feel free to chat with the osu! community whether it is gameplay related or just anything in general. Once again
"Welcome to osu!"
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely try to chat with y'all more. Especially after I get a better grasp of the game. Really enjoying the experience so far though! 😁