forum

Review the Above Poster's Profile

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lp9
You can say anything about the above poster's profile, whether it be their plays etc.

RULE: Once you have done a review, don't post until at least 5 other people have reviewed each other's profiles. This is so that the same people don't review over and over.

thread idea taken from minatoec
Akumace1
push acc bro lol
Centralmetric01
You're doing pretty good for the amount of time played, though that may be because of offline playing. You could probably try out longer maps.
ClevelandsMyBro
pretty solid 300k. surprisingly low amount of farm maps on top plays. acc and max combo is pretty nuts for a guy your rank. i must say, you're doing pretty good for yourself

jagermeister1 wrote:

RULE: Once you have done a review, don't post until at least 10 other people have reviewed each other's profiles. This is so that the same people don't review over and over.
this is way too long of a wait imo. should've just do like 3-5 people
meeuw
Those SS's are pretty impressive. Also I like that you have that Russian song in your most played. :P
mulraf
You are a really new player but the growth is definitely there so keep it going. i also like that you don't only play popular farm maps but even have a bit older maps in your top plays :)
Simon12
Forum lurker (respect)
Looks like you've not played as much recently, I guess that's fine.
You could fix your top plays and overall accuracy if you care about that. I bet you could improve that a lot if you spent more time playing consistently.
Really nice me! section, organised, interesting (you also included download for your skin, nice)
Tons of submitted plays (cool)
Medal hunter? :O
CubeyThePenguin
wow nice acc dude, also i don't have the mental strength to play with PF lmao
Almost
Too many farm maps, try get some more variety in your diet
Topic Starter
Lp9
Skilled old (mostly) dt player, and probably has very good reading skills, judging from that ar 0 thing

Also probably is way better than his rank suggests, cause of lack of farm maps
MrSparklepants
Fairly new player that joined in 2020

very good accuracy, seems to be good with nomod and (HD)DT, very high playcount for just joining in 2020. Fairly balanced mix of short and long maps maybe slightly push longer maps, and finally most played beatmaps are just short farm maps (I get playing long maps a lot if boring).

All in all a fairly good 2020 player that will reach 5 digit in probably less than a year if he keeps pushing like he is currently (just maybe cut down on the farming a little).
Meowcenaries
Try some more HR or DT, you have good enough acc, just spice it up with some mod variety.
rmanz
Just very clean looking profile overall.

You have a lot of 99% plays (mostly nomod though). If you could turn all the nomod into HR you'd really pop off

Also you could probably start farming deathstream maps with HR for even more pp
Phantonym
A very good player that mainly plays DT or HR or both

Probably has better reaction time than everybody else i think
castin
Some pretty respectable favorite maps. But also some very questioning ones haha.
(Same with your top played maps)
Accuracy is amazing! Much respect there. And the S to A ratio is also very impressive.
Very solid player :)
ChocLitxCake
A farmer from the looks of their top plays, but plays other longer maps for his enjoyment

good acc for a 6 digit and I think this is the perfect time to start learning a mod. Very steady pp growth, but improvement isn't always linear. Lots of random plays that you could probably fix in your bottom half top 100 pp scores. Playcount indicates he doesn't retry spam and try out a mod please
Brush
Thats lot of pps, trying some high density tech map or low AR reading would be nice
castin
@ChocLitCake (Person below me ignore this post and rate the person above me)
I just wanted to say my top plays are basically accidents that happened during online play or testing my skins because they're short maps. I'm not a huge fan of farmy maps and much prefer long techy ones (like bassdrop freaks)

As far as modding goes, I'm not really a fan of it because I kind of play more for the music and enjoyment rather than gaining pp. I would rather enjoy the songs/maps for how they're supposed to be.

And my plays probably seem pretty random because I mostly play online to discover new songs.

Thanks for the rate. :)
rqm
@brush profile looks really nice. Maybe try to learn some nm or hr. Also try and work maybe on some consistency stuff (3-5 min long)
haha i rolypoly
Damn you’re improving at a very fast rate
Keep it all up and good luck for your future
Dettlaf
Pretty cool, lots of mania plays which I'm not familiar with. One thing I'd suggest is trying to master 1 difficulty on a map before playing through every difficulty
Remilo
mfw he has 300hrs and can get an A rank on save me...
Riae
that acc tho.
rqm
@riae you have relatively low playtime, but id work a bit on acc. Try and get those B and C ranks out of your top plays. Maybe start dabbling in a bit of longer maps (~3-4 min long) in order to focus on consistency
MrSparklepants
Fairly low playcount and hours for someone who joined in 2018 (around 16 months with essentially 0 plays), that being said you're still a 5 digit with a 330PP play. A lot of short maps with a few long maps mixed in, maybe try playing a few more longer maps and trying to push overall acc up to 97+%. No most played beatmap with more than 100 plays (not that common with 5 digits from my experience), and finally dabbles with DT and HD every now and then.

All in all a pretty good player for the time and total playcount (offline player?)
Penguin
you really like nomod aim maps.
Arm
Pretty sick that you have more S's than A's, and its also cool that your top plays dont only consist of farm maps. Also acc is rad :)
Almost
HR main player but can play without it too. Top plays full of longer length maps which is good. Maybe learn to play with HD but biggest low hanging fruit would be accuracy. If you could get most of your top plays to 99+% accuracy, it would provide you a significant boost for very little extra effort. Overall solid looking player.
[AlphaCentauri]
mainly plays HDNC, although can play no mod and seem to be really knowledgeable about the game. the HDNC scores dont seem to be farm maps (at least popular ones), which is good, although you dont seem to be active anymore nowadays
dongdongben
Acc is NUTS, nice to see your top plat being a long map
castin
I like how you have all your achievements laid out in your bio.
Really fast progression for starting in May 2020. Solid acc too.
Nice job on the two top plays 5 days ago I'm gonna have to look into Kuki1537 maps for farming purposes
You should favorite more maps :)
RED-ENERGY
Woah, you're progressing fast and I love your top play.
Keep going dude!
show more