forum

Decided to get osu! and didn't regret it.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
1moon1spirit
Alberta is like Texas, but instead of it being 30+ degrees Celsius, it's -30. Moving on, hello! As you can see my name is 1moon1spirit, but of you don't want to type all of that Moon is just fine. I always wanted to play rhythm games but I was broke so I couldn't afford any. That was until I decided to see how much osu! cost (spoiler alert: nothing), and well, you know how it ends.

Enough with my backstory, I guess I should actually tell you guys about me. I go by they/them or she/her, pansexual aro/ace spectrum, and I'm a minor. Some of my hobbies are drawing, gaming, and playing my ukulele. I am attempting to self-teach myself Japanese, and I think it going pretty good so far, despite the fact that I'm no where near level of fluency. ^^;

If you check out my profile, I'm decent at most game modes of osu! We don't talk about my lack of ability to do osu!mania though..

Anyways, that about wraps up my introduction, hope you guys have a great day (or night) and keep trying to beat the hard levels this game has! さようなら!
SirSlopps
Best of luck striving for greatness. Stay Safe.
atlasAi
hiya moon! i'm takeri, and welcome to osu! + it's forums! nice intro!

you play the uke and i've always wanted to. rhythm games as a whole have introduced me to so much music that i'd love to make my own soon too :3 if you ever take an interest into rhythm games other than osu!, there are so many to choose from and i'd love to show you them!

anyways, feel free to lurk other parts of this game and its forums. (like me) don't forget to take a look at the off-topic subforum
Meowcenaries
Remember, you're here forever.