forum

Good username

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
A5n
I want to change username , any good username idea XD?
Mentee
Any name works aslong as you make a good reputation out of it. I can't come up with a good name for you, but I can suggest that you yourself should be able to find out what a 'good username' is for yourself
Corne2Plum3
Some available username:
  1. MLG osu doritos
  2. XxosuFaN69xX
  3. xXx_pepe_xXx
  4. TheWeeb69420
  5. FluffyOsuMemer
  6. 696969696969
  7. NarutoSasuke35
  8. IHave198Waifus
  9. WhiteCat69420
  10. FortnitePlayer5
  11. LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Quaze
random simply word
Phantonym
A simple name, but has a lot of meaning
Akumace1
xXDragonNoScope4Xx
Corne2Plum3

Akumace1 wrote:

xXDragonNoScope4Xx
Too long... The max length is 15
1moon1spirit
Depending on how you swing, there a multiple good/decent usernames.
If your chaotic or an EPIC PRO GAMER them something with xXnameXx or x_name_x and for the name itself something epic like xXDestroyerXx or xXBeatproXx. ( x_thunder_x is epic as well)
If you want the softer vibes, maybe ._.Ang3lic._., G0ldenWings, or S0ft.Cl0ud
If you want something odd/weird, random letters, numbers, and symbols that could be a word or date can be cool as well. Via: $01d2010 or Dr3@m or just [|87 for plague doctor (if the symbols are aloud).
If you want something original but not over the top, maybe something that is simple yet creative? Like Sun.flower or like Phanyonym.
You can also be sentimental, but that is up to you. My username use to match my brothers which was 1sun1spirit, and I like stars to 1moon1spirit it is.

But it all up to you! Good luck on finding your new username!
Nuuskamuikkunen
If your username is ugly but you got no ideas, then don't rush or hurry to change it, it'll be worse in a longer term.

An idea I use to do is to make word play like CookedCookie or BarrenBarry, or to put a name with Mister/Señor/Monsieur and a random word. Monsieur Tablet for example.
ClevelandsMyBro
1. Something with great importance to you

2. Sounds cool
haha i rolypoly
get sanaenae or NITORI KAPPA
both of those names I want but I dont have the money to change my name again
iamjorj
imo don’t change it unless you have another username used in every other game you play, or will change them. Unless you really want to change it don’t.
Hydreigon
a name thats easy to remember when you log in
Iamn00bish
Take a page from Xbox's book and use a random word/sentence generator and pick out some words you like i.e NeatSeal or ViolentPuppy
Riae
i myself wasted 1 hour to get this 4 letter username but there are 3 letters but idk how many left I'm saving up this username cause what if osu gets popular al the 4/3 letter names will get taken. it depends on you as long as the username Is meaningful for you ;)
cookiekee
Good tips:
Alliteration: Like Thunder_Flash or Private_Peaceful
Something you like: If you like anime, something like Simply_Otaku
Idk something catchy?
Winnyace
xXx!_pizzaeater69420360_!xXx
zesteas
Genulash dont ask me how to pronounce it because I don’t know
MishaG4mer
Everlasting could be good. You can replace one of the letters with a number if you want
animeslayergp
animesquadgpfan
Altessia46
Just use your imagination and play with some words that rhymes, maybe a list of your favorite things and slap them together? or think about the things that you love to do making it uniquely personal! Just make sure your prospective username conveys the right tone!
Sugar_owo
something pleasing.
Farfocele
Try something simple. like a password to an old computer, or a variation of a word you first see...
FaceLessBoi_1
Just use what name sounds good to you. Im just using my old old minecraft ign to bring back the memories but probably gonna change it in future

suggestion: xX_CryticUnkown_Xx or CryticUnkown
Wataxei
XxNaruto_kunxX49839402
show more