forum

welcome to takeri

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
atlasAi
i guess i gotta talk about myself so uh, hi!
i'm takeri and it's a pleasure to meet you, here's a little bit about my history with this game!

- i originally started playing osu! in an open source client for android, opsu!, from late 2017 - early 2020, until switching to osu!lazer and osu!stable end of this year!

- my primary playstyle now is... actually I really play touchscreen/mouse/tablet. mostly tablet i'd say. i'm hoping some of my previous skill can tie into how i play here semi-competitively.

- i enjoy mapping and have definitely played around with different mechanichs, and hopefully will publish some maps for you to play.

- i take inspiration from players like FunOrange and -GN

and here are a few facts about me!

- i'm a minor, who resides in the u.s.

- i enjoy casual games, particularly rhythm games (such as arcaea, muse dash, and osu!) but i am not a stranger towards any fps/lore-rich games.

- furry.

- painting and drawing is cute and all but i wish i was, y'know, good at it?

that's kinda it

if you'd like to friend me, feel free to do so! i also have a steam + discord, which you could always ask for. (but i'm not listing them here.)
JustABeginner
Hi takeri! Welcome to the osu! introduction forum.

Do you really play osu!stable or osu!lazer with touchscreen sometimes? If so, you won't have a problem going through big jumps right? Jokes aside, I hope you have a fun time enjoying osu!. Good luck in your mapping too, don't forget to take some inspiration from an experience mappers!

Please enjoy game!