forum

What is the anime that has made you cry the most?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
valeHD
for me, obviously clannad
Recommend me animes to cry please :(
Mentee
Anohana was a very sad anime to watch, the ending literally made me cry. (It's up to 12 episodes I believe, so it goes by fast)
R a n d o m
Plastic memories killed me its worth a watch
unexplainable
I haven’t cried until Anohana after watching some part of it for a couple times. Sometimes whenever the episode gets to an emotional part I just sit like a stone wall.
loahnuh
Full Metal Alchemist I always cry twice whenever I watch.

No spoilers, those who know, know when and why.
Rowsteford
These days most Anime get me (with exceptions being there), but I don't completely cry for some reason, it's like tearing up a bit and then watch it again as if nothing happened.

The anime which actually made me cry was Kimi no Suizou wo tabetai (I want to eat your pancreas)

Small spoiler alert below if you are going to watch the movie in future.

The part where I cried was the main Haruki asking "Are you really dying" and Sakura replied "Sure am" and that with a bright sweet smile, so yeah it got me, and I started crying, for real. It was midnight and I started weeping crazily.

You can check the anime here on MAL. It's pretty well known but just incase if anyone didn't knew
KateNah
A destructive god sits next to me.
It isn't a sad anime, but the fact it's so cute, and all that things you wanna experience in life, made me cry.
SeiSeiun
MadoMagi
MICEK
Domestic no kanojo probably
H_Mid
one of the last episodes in kaguya sama love is war, there is a story about ishigami’s past and it’s really sad. probably the first time i cried about an anime. also many deaths in jojo were upsetting.
animesimp_old
silent voice made me loose weight
SeiSeiun
First to make me cry the most is madoka magica. Gurren lagann is the second
Arhippa
a silent voice, angel beats
oTriZ
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso or better known as, Your Lie in April.
fseeb
I dont know if this counts but I had an extremely violent nosebleed during the ferris wheel scene in plastic memories (I also cried a little)
Foxi
Made in Abyss Movie 3: Fukaki Tamashii no Reimei
abraker
Clannad Afterstory and Angel Beats are primary contenders
A Silent Voice, Your Lie in April, and Anohana are up there too

Death Parade also made me shed tears, although that and the visual style is the only thing going for it imo
jacelife
koe no katachi anohana demon slayer how idk
Esca-Nyan
a
acetaminofen_old_1
Anohana and Hunter x Hunter. (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Akumace1
deleted
Zyxus
Maquia and Sora yori mo Tooi Basho are 2 of the few animes that made me cry the most.
_yanna__old
Of course.... Anohana and tokyo magnitude 8.0
Mannn.... Tear rain... Literally ;-;
Pancakes_Go
I haven't cried to an anime but I have cried to a manga that really hit me. It's called "Three Days of Happiness" It's super good and also can hit different.
Niktushi
Not a show but "Grave of the Fireflies" by Studio Ghibli made me cry like a lil' bitch.
Riae
plastic memories
wlax
Plastic Memories and Assassination Classroom.
Im Nooooob
Idk why but Danganronpa Zetsubou-hen makes me feel depressed and i cry a little bit
Green591
Erased's the only one that managed, but Your Name, Garden of Words and A Silent Voice all got close.
yarWe
one piece, made me cried really hard twice
Asphiee
I easily cry but Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai and Inuyashiki really did me good.
[ vanity ]
Re:Zero. Not necessarily a tear jerker anime, but when you're really invested in the story and the characters there are some scenes that will make you want to cry like a little girl.
IPlayRoblox5377
clannad after story. made me cry 7 times in 5 eps
fixgacha
I did not cry but the movie of Rascal dreams of a bunnt girl was kinda sad.
ArwinyKitty
A relatively new anime that destroys me is "To Your Eternity." Really hard hitter and it's a new anime. I'm reading the manga right now and it gets even sadder than what is happening in the anime so far.
Just_a_bean_
March Comes In Like a Lion ;-;
Asian Warlord
Plastic Memories or Angel Beats.
Ren3g4ade
Yes, call me weird, but i cried at Darling In the FRANXX, ReZero, Nisekoi, and,
Kimi no Nawa
show more