forum

How long did it take YOU to hit 5 digit?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ANutshell
Hey so I was just wondering how long it took you guys to hit 5 digit, so that I can estimate how much more time it will take me to get there. I don't have many friends that play this game so I can't really use them as reference, so I decided to ask here :)
My Angel Nayuta
Don't play for rank like this, you'll get stuck pretty fast if all you do is rank farm. From my experience it's usually in the 200-350 hours range right now, but it's not very indicative, as it gets harder overtime, as more and more people play and get better.

I'm on the very edge of 5/6 digit.
castin
I got to 199k in like 100 hours. 20 hours later and I'm at 170k
HaonJ
I have seen some people hit in 200, but some a lot more like 400. But don’t compare that to yourself because you may be demotivated as some people may progress or improve faster then you. And don’t only play for rank, farming and pp is fun yes but tv size jump farm maps isn’t all the game has to offer.
dong
considering that the pp threshold that equates to '5 digit' increases every day, this is a bit of a silly question. i reached 5 digits in 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds :P
YamichanKawaii
I barely cracked 400k with 268h, but maybe that's just me
Topic Starter
ANutshell

RNLG wrote:

Don't play for rank like this, you'll get stuck pretty fast if all you do is rank farm. From my experience it's usually in the 200-350 hours range right now, but it's not very indicative, as it gets harder overtime, as more and more people play and get better.

I wouldn't really say I'm playing for rank, I kind of just got my 190pp play without many tries (and luck) because I feel like I am just better at jumps and improved really fast at that compared to other stuff. I am well aware that I will be hitting a wall, but because I play with left click on mouse. I won't be able to click fast enough and consistently enough at some point, but I don't think I will encounter this problem any time soon. Thanks for the advice
Simon12
Why do you care?
rqm
For me, even though my playtime rn is only 110 hrs, I have around double that playing offline so ~300 in total
Juuuuuuuuul
I don't remember very well but i think it was around 1000-1200 hours playtime to peak at around #78k,
since then, it took me one year to decay to 6 digits.
lacto
There's no an average because every time is harder and harder to rank up due to new players ranking up in the game. Just stick your progress with your pp
Takane

ANutshell wrote:

Hey so I was just wondering how long it took you guys to hit 5 digit, so that I can estimate how much more time it will take me to get there. I don't have many friends that play this game so I can't really use them as reference, so I decided to ask here :)
There isnt one, just depends on how fast you improve
roman365
I think you should just focus on improving your actual skills rather than ranking up quickly, but personally, it took me about 275 hours.
troIIing
=
[AlphaCentauri]

YamichanKawaii wrote:

what happened to your rank graph bruh
YamichanKawaii

AlphaCent4260 wrote:

YamichanKawaii wrote:

what happened to your rank graph bruh
I was restricted for 3 months
castin

YamichanKawaii wrote:

Account boosting? Or did you get an extremely lucky play?
Simon12

YamichanKawaii wrote:

Why did you get restricted?
YamichanKawaii
oh bc my friend boosted me a bit
Simon12

YamichanKawaii wrote:

oh bc my friend boosted me a bit
lol
MusicRitman
At most times I think that 5 digits are farmers.
HaonJ

MusicRitman wrote:

At most times I think that 5 digits are farmers.
pretty true. some people farm to 5 digit and then try to improve at other aspects of the game.
My Angel Nayuta
Oh, I'm back I guess. I got 5 digits a few days ago
salve123123

RNLG wrote:

I totally agree with this. if you just play for the rank you're not fully enjoing the game and therefore you're gonna burn out from this game rather quickly. i'd say take your time and when you're ready to finally farm pp. then go ahead.
[AlphaCentauri]
also to answer the original question it took me 4 months to reach 5 digit. no i dont know how many hours that was unfortunately but i had 10k playcount if that helps lol
Penguin
I started playing back in 2013 so I hit it in like a week or less lmao
Almost

Penguin wrote:

I started playing back in 2013 so I hit it in like a week or less lmao
The good old days right lol
show more