Filesize: 11697kb
Play Time: 1317:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.45 stars, 127 notes)
  2. Hard (4.66 stars, 194 notes)
Download: Sister Mayo - Love Tropicana
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my second beatmap, hopefully I've learned from the mistakes I made on the first one. This song is the OP from the first season of Janguru wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu. Thanks to kage__7 for both the audio and video.

Enjoy.

Update Dec. 11: Added Normal difficulty.
MaxwellDemon
I really like the feel this song gives off! Timing and offset is perfect to me, so are the beats.
My only problem is that the spacing is a bit too wide when it comes to beats that are next to each other on full beat scale. Fix the beat-spacing and make an easier mode, and this might just get ranked. :)

*starred*
Topic Starter
Lancer_old
Okay, I added an easier difficulty.

I don't know if I understand what you mean when you say the spacing is too wide. The beat spacing is uniform across the entire song and the notes aren't so far apart that they make the song too hard.
MaxwellDemon
Beats that are beside each other on the full beat scale are the ones that are too wide. Every other beat is okay. :)

While all the beats are uniform throughout the beatmap, it is just the matter of being slightly proportional as your other beats are a lot more closer and fits their appropriate beat-spacing than those ones. ^^
peppy
I reckon this one is good for ranking. Good job.