forum

Questions about summiting beatmaps.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
remclean
I am looking for a answer of how to summit a beatmap.
Serizawa Haruki
Open your map in the editor and press ctrl + shift + u
Topic Starter
remclean
thank you. I will summit my first beatmap, it will be graveyarded. I did not even get a mod on it. I would have to redo the whole thing to even have a chance at it being ranked.
Zelzatter Zero
Even redoing everything wouldn't increase your chance of getting it ranked. If it's your first ever map then it would definitely be bad no matter how much you try.

I'd suggest just leave it there and try to map more songs. That way you can improve your mapping skills better and at that point you can remap old stuff any way you want.
Topic Starter
remclean
Yes I agree and that is what I an doing.
Topic Starter
remclean

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

It is not working anymore... I have no clue why but I have tried many times. Pls help.
aiq

remclean wrote:

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

It is not working anymore... I have no clue why but I have tried many times. Pls help.
the shortcut should be working. anyway, under the "File" tab, click the option Upload Beatmap
Zelzatter Zero

remclean wrote:

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

what exactly did you encounter? Because there's no way would a shortcut for uploading maps for a long time just doesn't work.
Topic Starter
remclean

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

remclean wrote:

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

what exactly did you encounter? Because there's no way would a shortcut for uploading maps for a long time just doesn't work.
I have no clue... It might be my laptop but nothing happens when I click it.