forum

[TAIKO]Quorum Modding Queue (NM-M4M)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quorum
Hi bois and gurls and welcome to my modding queue! This is my first modding queue. I'm a beginner so I need to learn through experience!
I will mod in english and italian.
>>SPREADSHEET<<

>>REQUEST FORM<<

Before you start to send me maps, you need to follow few rules:

1. REQUEST THROUGH REQUEST FORM AND WRITE "REQUESTED" ON THIS POST, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE REJECTED
  2. PLEASE READ IF THE QUEUE IS OPEN OR CLOSED. I REJECT EVERY REQUESTS DONE AFTER THE QUEUE IS CLOSED.
  3. Timing your map as best as possible: wrong timing could lead to problems in modding timeline
  4. I mod only taiko maps: every other modes will be rejected
  5. SR less than 6*: I won't reject maps higher than 6* but expect less suggestions and mods (I need to learn q.q)
  6. No graveyard maps
Few rules for M4M too!

1. For M4M, you need to mod first(you can choose what map do you want to mod from the spreadsheet).
  2. For pitch modding,try to go for paragraphs instead of little mods and explain why you suggests those mods (if you want,follow my bookmarks to know the length of each section and pitch mod each section as a single paragraph)
  3. If you don't mod my map within a month, your request will be rejected and you lose your place in queue
  4. Please, don't be lazy in modding . Your contribute is essential to let me grow as a mapper and as a modder so I need all the help I can have!
  5. Before you mod my map, wait for my response on the spreadsheet
M4M have more possibility to be accepted.
I'm open to all kind of music genres but I'll take requests according to my tastes. If I don't like a song, I'll reject it.
I'll mod also according to my free time, so accepted requests could increase or decrease based to how much time I have. If your request is rejected because of that, feel free to re-request it!

MODDING STATUS:
M4M OPEN
NM CLOSED
Nepoch
requested
Eyenine
Requested
skolodojko
requested
Surono
requested
-OvO-
requested
doulph
requested
Topic Starter
Quorum
NM requests are closed for now but M4M are still open!
Topic Starter
Quorum
NM Open!
Gorou
yuh
Deathwing1306
Requested.
DakeDekaane
requested
Antti
Requested.
Topic Starter
Quorum
NM REQUESTS CLOSED
Cyrax
Requested
Servatory
requested
Catbug1524
Requested!
Coreyolk
Deleted
Topic Starter
Quorum
For who requested NM after I closed the queue: sorry bois but I have to reject you. Feel free to request another time when NM are open!

M4M ARE NOW CLOSED
Coryn
Hello Quorum!

Just posting here regarding the conversation we had on that M4M, to let chu know Coryn filled the form and etc., as requested to also post here oωo✿/
Topic Starter
Quorum
HERE WE GO FOR ANOTHER BATCH OF MODZ

NM and M4M OPEN! Make sure you read the rules!
Nepoch
requested
SlenderMen
requested.
Kappu
requested
Muziyami
requested
orugo-ru2270
requested

Thanks!
Topic Starter