forum

[o!m 4K]TOUHOU Project Mania Cup 1st (TMC 1st) [4K #2k-20k Regs closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Deepdive-

DISCORD SERVER | REGISTRATION FORM | CHALLONGE | WIKI

Introduction

TOUHOU Project Mania Cup 1st (TMC 1st) is an international osu!mania 4K 2v2 tournament.
The tournament uses Score V2.
The tournament consists of qualifier, group stage and double-elimination playoffs.
The source of some tournament maps will be TOUHOU Project/ TOUHOU Project doujin (fan fiction).

Registrate

Please complete the REGISTRATION FORM to registrate.
Participants are required to join as teams. The size of a team has a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4.
If any member in a team is blacklisted by organisers or considered "suspicious" by the osu! official, the whole team will be disqualified. Right reserved.
All information (including detailed rules and schedule) of the tournament will be ONLY available on our DISCORD SERVER. All captains are asked to join the server in case of any unnecessary issue.
This tournament DO have a 4K rank limit of #2k-20k (but your history rank can exceed this limit).

Prize

1st place: 4 months of osu!supporter tag, profile badge
2nd place: 2 months of osu!supporter tag
3rd place: 1 month of osu!supporter tag

Schedule (DD/MM/YYYY UTC +0)

Qualifier Mappool Showcase: 11/10/2020 12:00
Qualifier: 13/10/2020-18/10/2020
Draw show: 18/10/2020 12:00
Group Stage: 20/10/2020-01/11/2020
Round of 16: 07/11/2020-08/11/2020
Quarter-finals: 14/11/2020-15/11/2020
Semi-finals: 21/11/2020-22/11/2020
Finals Week 1: 28/11/2020-29/11/2020
Finals Week 2 (Grand Final): 05/12/2020-06/12/2020

Mappools

Group Stage: 11*free-mod, BO8
Round of 16, Quarter-finals: 13*free-mod+1*tie-breaker, BO11
Semi-finals, Finals, Grand Finals: 15*free-mod+1*tie-breaker, BO13
Each stage has an independent mappool. Mappools for corresponding stages will be released by map selectors one week in advance on weekends.
If you want your favourite maps to be used by the tournament, please follow the link to recommend these maps.

Staff

Host:Tamaki Iroha
Co-host:Blue_Potion ; Zestiri9
Map selectors:Blue_Potion ; Tamaki Iroha ; YuEast 2018 ; Zestiri9
Referees:[Crz]FolAH1217 ; aiyulu ; BlackBq ; kj415j45 ; Tamaki Iroha ; Tigerest
Commentators:Blue_Potion ; ImmortalphoeniX ; Raveille ; Tigerest ; Zestiri9
Banner designer:Chaosiltz
Wiki:kj415j45

Links

Topic Starter
-Deepdive-
IMPORTANT!

To check your 4K rank:
1. Click your avatar on the top right corner.
2. Choose [My Profile]
3. Check your [Player Info], then move your cursor onto the number that shows your [Global Ranking].
4. Now you can see your 4K global rank.

Please confirm whether you meet the 4K rank requirement before register!
Yuragi
dammit I wanted to play this so bad :(( rank 2269 unlukily
Topic Starter
-Deepdive-

Yuragi wrote:

dammit I wanted to play this so bad :(( rank 2269 unlukily
Rank limit has been updated, now you can join with your teammates.
cakeboss05
one of my friends would like to join but hes 400 ranks above the limit can he still join?
Topic Starter
-Deepdive-

cakeboss05 wrote:

one of my friends would like to join but hes 400 ranks above the limit can he still join?
There are only 2 weeks left for him to derank. If he's #1600, I'm afraid his rank can hardly decrease that fast. Sorry for that.
Angki
smh nicee <3
ImmortalphoeniX
The organizers either double standard or no knowledge of the game

I was a member of the Commentators group,My friends want to compete, and they all meet the registration requirements.

They Have one 9th dan player,two 10th dan player,and one delta dan player(in the mobile game Malody).Not multiple accounts.
They all meet the registration criteria.
We all Chinese,and the event organizer knows them,also knows them can not play good at accuracy.
The difficulty of this competition is not high, and the advantage of stage cannot be converted into absolute advantage,They can't get very high marks.The advantage of the rank is very weak.
In this case, the player with low rank but high accuracy is the most powerful player,Because the difficulty of the map is also lower than their rank level and they can get higher scores.
The event management know that ,and I had told to them.

The organizer didn't pay attention to me, simply because the stage was not allowed to participate in the competition,Without considering the competition factor at all.The organizers did it after hearing my explanation,Either double standards or no knowledge of the game

To sum up, I don't think it will be a good competition, It was just a Colosseum where the organisers wanted to see lower-level players perform

组织者要么采用双重标准,要么对比赛一无所知

我是Commentators的一员,我的朋友都想参加比赛,他们都符合注册的要求。

他们有一个9dan玩家,两个10dan玩家和一个deltadan玩家(在手机游戏Malody中)。而不是多个帐户。
他们都符合报名标准。

我们都是中国人,活动组织者认识他们,也知道他们准度很一般。

这个比赛的难度不高,段位的优势不能转化为绝对优势,他们拿不到很高的分数。这个段位的优势很弱。

在这种情况下,排名低但准度高的玩家是最强大的玩家,因为图池的难度也低于他们的段位,他们可以获得更高的分数。

事件管理人员知道这一点,我也告诉了他们。

组织者没有理我,仅仅是因为段位不允许参加比赛,完全没有考虑到比赛因素。主办方是在听了我的解释后才这么做的,所以要么是双重标准,要么是对比赛一无所知

总之,我认为这不会是一场好的比赛,这只是主办方想看的低水平玩家们表演的一出戏
Topic Starter
-Deepdive-

ImmortalphoeniX wrote:

I was a member of the Commentators group,My friends want to compete, and they all meet the registration requirements.

They Have one 9th dan player,two 10th dan player,and one delta dan player(in the mobile game Malody).Not multiple accounts.
We all Chinese,and the event organizer knows them,also knows them can not play good at accuracy.
The difficulty of this competition is not high, and the advantage of stage cannot be converted into absolute advantage,They can't get very high marks.The advantage of the rank is very weak.
In this case, the player with low rank but high accuracy is the most powerful player,Because the difficulty of the map is also lower than their rank level and they can get higher scores.

The organizer didn't pay attention to me, simply because the stage was not allowed to participate in the competition,Without considering the competition factor at all.The organizers did it after hearing my explanation,Either double standards or no knowledge of the game

To sum up, I don't think it will be a good competition, It was just a Colosseum where the organisers wanted to see lower-level players perform

组织者要么采用双重标准,要么对比赛一无所知

他们都符合报名标准。

事件管理人员知道这一点,我也告诉了他们。

So tell me, what makes you think that Delta cannot outplay 8th dan players on an 8th dan map?
你为什么认为Delta玩家在8段图上打不过8段玩家
ImmortalphoeniX

Zestiri9 wrote:

ImmortalphoeniX wrote:

组织者要么采用双重标准,要么对比赛一无所知

他们都符合报名标准。

事件管理人员知道这一点,我也告诉了他们。

So tell me, what makes you think that Delta cannot outplay 8th dan players on an 8th dan map?
你为什么认为Delta玩家在8段图上打不过8段玩家
A simple question, why do you think there are only 8dan players signed up after ban of Delta players, there is no denying that there are 10DAN players signed up, 10DAN players who are familiar with the game can do a better job on the 8dan level pool than delta players who are not good at accuracy
Because of his high rank, he secretly bans others. 10dan players with stronger game
performance were not banned. That's what you're trying to say. Isn't that a double standard?
You might ask why this Delta player is not as accurate as Lothus. The reason is that you don't want to see it. His account meets the registration requirements. Because the same Chinese, knowing each other, you know he's a Delta player. But you don't want to know more about his game, not even after I mentioned it, I played against him, I know how he plays.You can also look up the records, but you don't want to do it. You only want to ban one person
很简单的一个问题,你为什么认为在ban了delta玩家后只有8段玩家报名,不可否认的是已经有了10dan玩家报名,熟悉比赛的10dan玩家在8段水平的图池上的处理可以比不擅长准度的delta更优秀。
因为段位高而私自ban人。比赛表现更强的10dan玩家却不ban。这就是你们想要表达的效果。这不是双重标准吗?
也许你们会问,凭什么说这位delta玩家与lothus不同,没有准确度。原因是你们不愿意看,他的账号符合报名规定。因为同样是中国人,互相认识,你们才能知道他是delta玩家。但你们却不愿意了解更多关于他的比赛表现,甚至是在我提出来后也没有看我说的话,我曾经和他打过比赛,我知道他在比赛中的表现如何。同样你们也可以查到比赛记录,只是你们不愿意做而已。你们只想ban掉一个人

A new edit in 21/9/2020:
In the wake of the discord's disclosure to the players, it has become clear that the boycott ban is wrong and absurd, and that there should be no illegal censorship. To cater for the contestants.The organizers bowed their heads yesterday and allowed my friends to sign up.

But the organizers still didn't realize that it would be absurd to censor each player individually "with DAN as a limit," which they could do, such as "restrict players based on their level of performance after defining the game map."

Their articles on Bilibili still think this is a loophole in their rules, while my friend exploits it.They only apologize for the loopholes in their rules, not realizing that their ideas are unreasonable.

Whatever, I have nothing to do with this race, and I will try my best to cheer for my friend instead of offering support to this race as far as I can
于2020/9/21的新编辑:
在discord向参加比赛的玩家们公开了这件事情后,玩家们显然认为主办方的禁止报名是错误且荒谬的,不应该有规则之外的私自审查。为了平息讨论,主办方在昨天低头并且允许了我的朋友们的报名。
但是主办方仍然没有意识到对每位玩家进行单独审查“以DAN作为限制”是荒谬的,他们可以进行比如“在规定比赛地图后根据选手表现水平作为限制”。
他们在bilibili上的文章仍然认为这是他们的规则漏洞,然而我的朋友钻了漏洞。他们只为他们制定规则时有漏洞道歉,并没有意识到他们的想法就是不符合道理的。
随便了,我与这个比赛已经没有任何关系,接下来我会全力为我的朋友加油,而不是向这个比赛提供我能力范围内的支持
Silicosis
i would participate but I'm 1,330 and its impossible for me to derank extremely quick
[MY]Sol
i signed but the group stage will be on school day so very cooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Syrion-
My advice is to schedule matches for times from 8 am to 10 pm. Because most of us still live with our parents, so as not to disturb and not be noisy when the match is held below 10 pm local time. thank you hope it can be accepted ~
BL5 MI WAIFU
cool
Rashod
rip my rank is #1,788 :(