forum

How to make sliders slide faster in my beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MawiwiPower
Heyo! I've just started to seriously try beatmapping a few songs for the first time. I can't seem to find out how to "speed up" how fast the sliders are in certain parts of (or all of) the song? I'm not talking about how early or late the notes come to the screen (or the bpm), I just noticed how in some of the harder beatmaps the sliders seem to slide a lot faster despite them having a long length? Is there any way that I can change how fast my sliders slide in the maps I create?

Hope this question makes sense lol. Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I couldn't really find a better place to ask this question ehe.
Petal
Don't worry you're on the correct forum, anyways

Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + P and that basically places a green line on the timeline, the higher the number is, the faster the sliders go. Everything after the placed green line are going to be affected, you can place another green line to overwrite the setting, but never put them on the same timeline. You'll get the idea on how to use them by just looking at most of the ranked beatmaps.

Give this a read as well

"Green line" = "Inherited timing point"
Topic Starter
MawiwiPower

Petal wrote:

Don't worry you're on the correct forum, anyways

Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + P and that basically places a green line on the timeline, the higher the number is, the faster the sliders go. Everything after the placed green line are going to be affected, you can place another green line to overwrite the setting, but never put them on the same timeline. You'll get the idea on how to use them by just looking at most of the ranked beatmaps.

Give this a read as well

"Green line" = "Inherited timing point"
Thanks so much, really appreciate you taking the time to answer my post!