forum

Hi Hi Everybody!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LordOfHarems
So I was playing Old School Runescape and heard that a game called osu!(Still don't know how on earth you pronounce it) could be used to increase dem clicking speedz so I hopped onto to try it out... and here we are, 2 months later and I'm addicted to clicking a bunch of circles while furiously headbanging to a ton of songs I've never heard before.

Realized I'm going to be sticking around enjoying this game for a bloody long time so Hello Everybody! how's your circle clicking days going?
- Marco -
Hello Hello ^^

I pronounce it as oss I think it is the correct pronunciation
WitherMite

- Marco - wrote:

Almost every english speaker I've heard just says "oh-soo", even though I'm pretty sure you are right in that that's how it's pronounced.
Topic Starter
LordOfHarems

WitherMite wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

Almost every english speaker I've heard just says "oh-soo", even though I'm pretty sure you are right in that that's how it's pronounced.
I used to pronounce it as "oh-soo" as well. At least that's how you normally read "osu" (and a lot of YTbers used to pronounce it that way) but yeah "oss" seems like the right pronunciation or at least that's what the narrator says when I open my game.
Hoshimegu Mio

LordOfHarems wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

I used to pronounce it as "oh-soo" as well. At least that's how you normally read "osu" (and a lot of YTbers used to pronounce it that way) but yeah "oss" seems like the right pronunciation or at least that's what the narrator says when I open my game.
It's more like /'ƿsu/ I think, but I still say /'əusu/.