forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
richp2k
Death
You need to get the max possible combo on the beatmap to get any of the FC medals. On the first map, it looks like you only got 368/370 combo.

I'm also not sure if converts will give FC and pass medals in general. I'd need to check, but if you didn't receive a medal for the second map, that's probably the case.
Topic Starter
richp2k
Death
Can you provide examples for that? Could be because of the 6 key mod as well.
Topic Starter
richp2k
Death
It's probably the key mod then rather than it being a convert.
Topic Starter
richp2k
Death
The key mods have the ability to reduce the difficulty of a map, which is probably why they are excluded from the FC and pass medals at the very least. Likewise, other difficulty reducing mods like HT, EZ, and NF preclude you from getting those medals for the same reason.
[AlphaCentauri]

Death wrote:

You need to get the max possible combo on the beatmap to get any of the FC medals. On the first map, it looks like you only got 368/370 combo.

I'm also not sure if converts will give FC and pass medals in general. I'd need to check, but if you didn't receive a medal for the second map, that's probably the case.
That's weird because I got the 2* mania FC medal even though I sliderbroke halfway through
Topic Starter
richp2k
Death
Once again, in response to both of you, it is probably the key mods that is causing issues here.
Topic Starter
richp2k
Death
Right, I forgot mania has weird ways of defining what an FC is. Or rather, what a "perfect" is, which is kind of interchangeable and probably used as the achievement requirement.

If I remember correctly, it is defined as a score with only Max, 300s and 200s. In your "FC" example, your score has multiple 100s and 50s. It is also possible to drop your combo and still get a 200, which is probably how AlphaCent4260 managed to get an FC medal with a combo break, though they didn't provide an example so I can't say for sure.
Topic Starter
richp2k
Death
You can also see this reflected on the results screen after you finish a map if you want to double check by the way.

If it hasn't been removed from your skin, any scores meeting that criteria should have some sort of "Perfect" or "Full Combo" text that appears on top of the ranking graph.