forum

How does Pending Work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goldenglow
I Submitted a map like a month ago and its been pending for awhile I was just wondering would it stay pending until looked at or could it go to graveyard without even being seen?
qwt
Graveyard: A beatmap that hasn't been updated for over a month. Pending: A beatmap that is finished but might still need polishing it hasn't been noticed by the people that ranked maps yet. Work-in-progress: a beatmap that isn't ready to be ranked and is usually incomplete.
Petal
Map goes to the graveyard if you don't update it for a month ~28 days, if the map is nominated then it will stay in pending state until the nomination is reset.
Topic Starter
Goldenglow
So should I be polishing it and if so how long should I work on it before giving up on it.
qwt
that's up to you
Nilocnus

iEmpathize wrote:

So should I be polishing it and if so how long should I work on it before giving up on it.
If you're finished the level, go ask for modding. People will come play your level and suggest errors and changes in your level. You don't need to accept those changes, but it's basically directly quality control for your map. Once you feel that your beatmap has been modded enough to the point where its at a rank-able standard, go try to find beatmap nominators to review your level. If they enjoy your level enough, they will nominate it. 2 nominations put it in the nomination stage. All you have to do from there is wait a few days-weeks. If no valid complaint from any players occur, your beatmap will be automatically ranked from there. If someone finds a valid flaw in your level, you have to fix it and refind 2 nominators again. You can choose the same nominators from your previous nominations if you want.
Topic Starter
Goldenglow
Ok, thanks
Chaheed
What happens when u get 5 hypes on a pending map thx
Ashton

Chaheed wrote:

What happens when u get 5 hypes on a pending map thx
Nothing will happen, it just means that you are able to receive nominations.