Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Outline wrote:

This skin is amazing

Thank you
Private173
Really?? It change Osu to All new UI :D
Mestro
Might just be me but I can't seem to find the psd file for the arrows in mania for the dev version
YuKiMiNe
how can i change mania 4K skin to circle mode if i don't want the arrow mode?
Mestro

IcyFox wrote:

Use the tweaker inside the skin folder
Parax_UnDeath

Mestro wrote:

IcyFox wrote:

yee but how? there is just bars or arrow? o:
Mestro

Parax_UnDeath wrote:

You mean orbs or arrows? If you open up the Tweaker.bat file and go into "change skin behaviour" you'll find "mania notes type". Bars are not supported though I (not the creator of the skin mind you) am adding bars unofficially myself
g1roception
the lanes in osu!mania doesn't light up when I press them. Is that removed? because It really bugs me out lol
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Mestro wrote:

Might just be me but I can't seem to find the psd file for the arrows in mania for the dev version

My bad, i forgot to include the psd for the arrows in mania. Gonna re-include it in this post.

Thanks~

IcyFox wrote:

Parax_UnDeath wrote:

Mestro wrote:

IcyFox wrote:

Run the Tweaker script inside of skin folder>Tweaker (don't forget to close your osu! first before running it), go to "Change Skin Behaviour" > "Mania notes type" > then, select the notes type you want and wait for a moment for the Tweaker to take effect.

g1roception wrote:

the lanes in osu!mania doesn't light up when I press them. Is that removed? because It really bugs me out lol

Yes, in the new version (arrow type), it doesn't light too bright to keep it playable and it just lights up (when you hold it) if the notes are on top of the "hold-notes" area. But if you had choose the old one (circle type), it should be animated.
g1roception
I'm using the old one (circle) but the lanes doesn't light up. I've tried using both HD and SD but still it doesn't work idk why
wolfer games
This skin a amazing. I truely love it.
GsnZ
You have a good talent, this skin is awesome, nice work!
minamoto_sem
Omg, the post and the skin indeed is really detailed, thank you so much for the time u took and the design UwU i truly love it!
Rizevim
Thanks for this very cool skin! i love it!
KnifeEdgeGaming
This skin is amazingly made and the way it's displayed before download is just as good. Thanks!
Hoao
This skin is so good! It looks really nice
i love the interface on the song select
wendienew
This is so freakin amazing. Dude, seriously you deserve more recognition for this theme. So unique and pleasant to look at. I downloaded this and did some tweak on this skin for my personal use while keeping your original skin. Thanks for the amazing work!!! This is the best theme so far.

a small input for you, bud. I notice a grammatical error.

In the pause-retry.png it should be "Retry and do better". You don't need to add 'more' for the word 'better'

Same thing works the same with the fail-background.png
okeverly
This skin is the best! I've been looking for a skin that supports 2560x1080 monitors and that looks good and this skin is that.
KHeI
WOW this skin is so freaking amazing! Hope you can make a 16:10 version~
ItzOnlyKairo
I absolutely love this skin, but there is one question I have. Is there a way where I could get the version where 4K also got circles instead of the arrows?
NvtoS
I love this skin! Thanks!
Woxen
Is it possible to make it so that in 4k there were not arrows, but stripes like everywhere else? 'Cause I can't play the damn arrows!
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Woxen wrote:

Is it possible to make it so that in 4k there were not arrows, but stripes like everywhere else? 'Cause I can't play the damn arrows!
Yes. But, there is just circle type instead of strips/blocks. You can change it by running the Tweaker script. It is inside of skin folder.

Run it, then Navigate to Option: 2. Change Skin Behaviour -> 2. Mania notes type -> 1. Default -> Wait for sometimes until it finished. -> Run the game
DCHRISANGELO
How do you run the Tweaker.bat file on a mac?
I need to change my skin's aspect ratio to 16:10

Is there another way to tweak the skin's aspect ration without running the Tweaker.bat file?

Gorgeous skin btw.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

DCHRISANGELO wrote:

How do you run the Tweaker.bat file on a mac?
I need to change my skin's aspect ratio to 16:10

Is there another way to tweak the skin's aspect ration without running the Tweaker.bat file?

Gorgeous skin btw.
I have not tested it on Mac, but there is something called WINE. If you already installed it, You can just run "wine cmd" into terminal and navigate to osu! skins > Tweaker directory using "cd" command, then just type "Tweaker" into terminal.
VorpalKing
definitely my favorite skin! ...hope you'll make more skin.
WhereWeWhere
Hi, the lanes in mania(circle type) no longer light up when you hit a key. Was it removed intentionally or is there a way to add it.
PFANTOMZ
google skin
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

VorpalKing wrote:

definitely my favorite skin! ...hope you'll make more skin.
Thank you. But I hope, i could make one more final skin later.

WhereWeWhere wrote:

Hi, the lanes in mania(circle type) no longer light up when you hit a key. Was it removed intentionally or is there a way to add it.
It supposed to be light up after you hit a note. have you tried to switch from Arrow Mode to Default Mode (Circle) again using Tweaker?

PFANTOMZ wrote:

google skin
G O O G L E S K I N
umaruuun2
hey, this skin is really good.. I like it

I have finding for a skin many days, but i like this one. there is no annoying anime girl pictures

tepatnya bahaya klo mak gua liat skin2 anime pamer anu
Phantonym
awesome
TheGhoulX
Nice skin,tried out a few beatmaps and it works great. Simple yet great.
andrey6498
Config script is failing validation by some reason(though when i cut all failing validation methods it started with no problems). Also can i toggle animations for every mode separately? Or somehow decrease animation intensity/opacity/etc for osu!mania especially?
[Yoshino]
The best skin ever.
Milk-Cat
this skin is awesome!
earthza
this skin is soooo preety and well made! thank you so so much!
biellepq
where do you make this skins ,thankyou!
WolfBlood808
I have been using this skin for the past one to two years. I think this skin is immaculate. One question: how do I get my intro/main menu to look like the screenshots in your preview?
BB20C0

WolfBlood808 wrote:

I have been using this skin for the past one to two years. I think this skin is immaculate. One question: how do I get my intro/main menu to look like the screenshots in your preview?
You need osu!supporter to unlock those features.
WolfBlood808

BB20C0 wrote:

WolfBlood808 wrote:

You need osu!supporter to unlock those features.
Dang ok. Thank you for the info.
show more